The truth

❗❗Trigger: Mention of sexual assault❗❗

Y/N's POV:

The whole plane ride to LA, I couldn't think straight. Connor did something to Eva and I can't stop thinking about it. I couldn't imagine what I would do if Eva ever left or just isn't in my life anymore. I really hope she's okay and will tell me the full truth. 

When I land, I get a bunch of texts from Anna, Sab and Dev. They all said stuff about me having to come back to LA, I had to talk to Eva and that it's not their place to say what. They are the best friends anyone could ever ask for and I'm grateful that they are in Eva's life. 

After waiting 2 hours for the stupid car rental place, I finally got my car and headed to the house. I knocked on the door and as soon as I saw the door slightly open, I ran inside and all the way to Eva's room

*Knock knock*

"Eva?? It's me. Can you open up?"

She opens the door and crashes into my arms full of tears. 

I hate seeing the people I love hurt and the fact that Eva actually said that I should come to LA, it meant that this was serious. 

"It's okay... you're okay" I say and stroke her hair. 

I noticed that when I stroke her back, she would flinch and to me this signaled that Connor did something physically. I held her for as long as she needed and soon, she lifted her head. 

"Can we talk?" she asked,

I nodded and slowly guided her into her room.

Before she could say anything, more tears fell off her cheek and she broke down again. I wiped the tear from her face and she flinched again. After she saw that it was still me, she leaned into my hand that was resting on her cheek. 

"He did something physically to you didn't he?" I said,

She nodded as more tears fell. 

"Is it okay if I touch you or hold you?" I ask,

She nodded and I scooted towards her. She leaned into me and let out a sigh of relief. 

"Y/N I need to tell you something, but you have to promise me that you won't get mad or anything" she said,

"I promise I won't get mad. Please just tell me so I can comfort you bubba" I replied.

"Last night, we took Connor to a party and I wanted to talk to him... He had a few to drink and didn't seem drunk, and at this point I'm not sure anymore. He brought me to a room and locked the door and clearly we didn't have the same intentions. He said that he wanted to make me feel the pain the same way he did-"

She broke into more tears and tried to continue.

"H-he stripped me down and-"

"And what bubba??"

"A-and he tied me to the bed"

At this point, my blood started to boil and all I was thinking about was punching the shit out of Connor. How could he do that?? To the person he liked???

"He penetrated me and came in me... He wasn't using protection and now I'm scared I'm gonna be pregnant!!" She finished.

I brought her closer to me and stroke her hair. She was an absolute mess. 

"It's okay bubba, I'm here. I will be with you every step of the way." I said. 

She cried into me and then I got a phone call. 

*D: Damon (your brother), Y: Y/N*

D: WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU??? MOM AND DAD ARE WORRIED SICK!!

Y: I'm surprised they're even looking for me... I'm in LA. Eva needs me right now

D: Is she okay??

Y: Yeah, please just tell mom and dad that I'll email my teachers and do school online until I get back. I'm not sure how long I'll be in LA.

D: No problem... tell Eva that I'm here for her!

Y: Sure thing

*Call ends*

"Y/N??" Eva calls

"Yeah bubba?" I reply,

"Go back home and go to school, I'll be okay" she said.

"Eva... I'm not going anywhere. I will do school online until you are okay. You are my girlfriend and the girl I love!! I'm not leaving your side just because of school!"

"You love me?"

"Of course I do!!! The moment I met you, my life changed and as I got to know you more, I've grown to love you more and more!! You mean the world to me and after these past few months... I don't know how I ever lived without you!"

A/N - I kinda forgot how long they've know each other so lets just say they met at the ski lodge in January and now it's March

Eva's POV:

I can't believe she said all this. It honestly brought a smile to my face after what happened in the last 24 hours. 

"You don't have to say it back... I just needed to tell you how much I love you and no matter what happens from last night, I will always be by your side" She finished. 

"Thank you Y/N" was all I could say.

"I noticed you stopped saying baby to me... did he say it and it now triggers you?" she asked,

I nodded and continued crying. 

"You can call me whatever you want... I am all yours" She says

I can't believe that this girl loves me. She honestly is perfect... I hope I can marry her one day.

"Since you're afraid of being pregnant, do you want to go to the doctors? They can give you something... unless you want to keep it. And if you do, I will be there to help you and raise it as my own" She says.

I am definitely not ready to be a mother, but when she said this, my stomach tied up in a knot. I would love for Y/N to be the mother of my children. She would be a great mom. 

"Can we go to the doctor?? I don't want anything to do with Connor" I said,

"For sure... I'll take you in the morning, but for now, please rest. I will order us some food and we can watch anime and cuddle for tonight." She said,

I nodded and she pulled out her phone to get us food. 

Our food arrived in 30 mins and Y/N went down to get it. The door was left open and I could hear the girls asking about me. I overhear Y/N saying something about going to the police station and getting a restraining order for me. Y/N came back to the bed and handed me my food. We ate, watched anime, and I fell asleep on her.

A/N
Hey guys!!! Sorry to mention the assault again. Please skip this chapter if it triggers you. I hope you're liking the story and don't forget to tell me what you guys want to read!