Adventures in Kelowna!

Eva's POV:

Before bed last night, Y/N put out the fire and made sure everything was put away so no animals would eat our stuff. Seeing this adventurous and wildlife side of Y/N makes me fall in love with her more. I love knowing that one day, I can go camping with her and future kids and not worry about this stuff. 

This morning when I woke up, it was blazing hot. I was on top of Y/N, her shirt was off, and the sleeping bags and blankets were no where to be seen. 

"Morning beautiful!" Y/N said,

"Good morning baby, where did all the blankets go?" I replied,

"Great question" she said

We both got up to look around and we saw that all the girls piled the blankets into one corner. We also saw that Emma was sleeping on top of Boon and I bet that Anna liked that. 

"What time is it?" Y/N asked,

"Uhhhh lemme check" I replied,

"It... is...9:22"

She closed her eyes and flopped back down. I layed on top of her and we got up when the other girls got up. 

"Holy shit it's hot today" Emma said,

"Yeah, it's like 42 degrees" Y/N said,

"And how much is that in Fahrenheit??" Anna responded,

"I forgot you guys are American... uh, it should be a bit over 100 I think" Y/N replied.

"Shit!" Dev said,

I guess we should wake up the boys and get out day going. I hope wherever we go has A/C! After waking up the boys, Y/N cooked up some food we brought and the boys tried to keep the campsite fridge open cause it was cooler. 

"Guys stop it, if we have to suffer, you do too!" Mads said,

"Fineeeeeee" Christian said and closed the door.

After we all ate, we got curious as to what we were doing for the day. So... what are we up to today Y/N/N??" Zack asks,

"Uhhhh I was gonna bring you guys to the lake and we can rent a boat to chill and have fun. Since it's hot out today, I figured we do something else another time" She said,

"I love it!" I replied.

We cleaned up our plates, and got ready for a little beach day. The girls wore their swim suits and little clothing over top, while the boys wore their shorts and packed shirts. 

Everyone loaded their stuff into the cars and we started to drive to Okanagan Lake. When we got to the lake about 45 mins later, everyone groaned as they got out of the car. To think they would be used to the heat cause they live in LA, and it's pretty much in the hundreds year round. 

Y/N's POV:

"Time for a splash!" Christian yelled and jumped into the lake.

The boys followed while I went to rent the boat. The girls waited by the dock and watched the boys be boys and soon I pulled around with the boat. Everyone got in, we blew up some tubes and started to have fun. I was driving the boat and each couple went in the tubes, the girls went in, the boys went in, and the only person that didn't go in was Eva and I. 

"Bubs, why don't you take a turn on the tube, I promise I'll go easy" I said,

"I'll only go if you go. It's not fair that I get to have fun while you drive us around. We are here to celebrate your graduation and you accomplishments!" she replied.

"I hate that you're right, but nobody else has a license to drive the boat so I'm stuck" I replied.

"How about we stop the boat and go cliff jumping?? I saw some cliffs around here" Liam said.

"I guess, you guys up for it?" I replied,

"Yeah!!! You have to have some fun too!" Zack replied.

We stopped by a cliff and I threw the anchor in the water. The girls stayed in the boat except for Anna and Dev. We climbed the cliff and started jumping. 

"Baby please be careful!" Eva excalimed,

"Will do!" I yelled back.

We went a few more rounds and the boys tried to show off some tricks. Christian did a few flips, and I did a few as well. 

"Y/N/N do you know how to do a gainer???" Will asks.

"No, but I can try. I know what it looks like and since I know how to do a backflip, it shouldn't be that hard" I said. 

"Let's see it!" Christian encouraged,

I mentally prepared myself for what could happen and I tried to strategize how the gainer works. After thinking for about 5 mins, I did it. 

*SPLASH*

I didn't anticipate the fall to go so fast and when I landed, most of it went dark. 

Eva's POV:

I was chatting with the girls and cheering everyone on as they jump until Y/N went to jump. I wasn't sure what the flip was called, but she did some sort of flip, but she didn't land on her feet, she landed on her stomach. 

"Y/N!!!!!!!" I yelled,

No response.

"BABY!?!?!?!"

No response again. 

After this time, I jumped in the water and swam to where she was. When I reached her, she was faced down in the water and unconscious. 

"Christian!! Can you please come down and help me!!!" I yelled,

They all jumped in to see what was going on, and when they saw Y/N they all rushed to help. Dev and Anna rushed back to the boat while the boys pulled Y/N back to the boat. Once we get to the boat, the girls immediately start asking questions. 

"OMG is she okay???"

"Is she alive?"

"We need to get her to a hospital"

"Who can drive??"

In my thoughts, I just hope she was alright. I didn't care if our trip was cut short, I just wanted her to be safe and conscious. 

"I'll drive, someone try to get her conscious" Liam said. 

The boys tried to shake her and splash water on her, but nothing worked. Sab called an ambulance to the docks and when we arrived, they were already there waiting for us. They took Y/N to the local hospital and we followed in our cars. 

"I hope she's okay" Emma said,

"Yeah!! It would suck since she just graduated" Anna said,

"Boon, not now. Or at least, not in front of Eva" Sab said,

"Huh???" I said,

"Nothing" Dev said. 

When we got to the hospital, the doctors had a look at Y/N and asked questions about today. None of us were drinking, all we did was have fun at the lake. The doctors said that they will see if she can wake up on her own, but if not, they will have to run more tests. 

The hospital was about an hour drive from the camp site and we all decided to go back. We had to make sure our stuff was still there, but we also wanted to be here for Y/N. We asked the doctors and nurses to call us if anything changes because it will be a while before we can come back. 

The nurses assured us that they will let us know if there are any updates and that we are free to come back anytime. 

A/N
Hey guys!! I hope you enjoy the story so far. I had to add some conflict to keep it interesting! Not sure where you guys are from, but in BC, it is extremely hot! So stay hydrated!