Prison break pt.1

Eva's POV:

After talking with Y/N on the phone, I immediately called the police. They said they couldn't do much because the flowers were paid in cash and was sent by anonymous. I should probably ask the person that's studying to be a cop.

*Ring Ring*

*E: Eva, Y: Y/N*

E: Hi baby!! Can I ask you something

Y: Hey bubba, of course!

E: If someone were to purchase flowers and send them anonymously to someone, how would I trace the purchase to them?

Y: Well first I would see how they paid, if they paid with a card, the card has a name on it. But if it's paid in cash, I would look for security cameras and phone records. If all else fails, then I would involve a higher ranking officer or maybe the FBI depending on how serious the situation is. Are you okay bubba?

E: I'm okay for now, the police said there's nothing to be done so I thought to ask you because you may know something that I don't.

Y: Well that officer is an ass, you can ask for another officer or until something else surfaces. You could also go to the flower shop yourself to check it out. Please be careful!

E: I will baby, I love you!

Y: I love you too!

*Call ends*

Go to the flower shop and ask for their security cameras and phone records... that doesn't seem so hard.

"DEV!!!!" I shouted,

"What's up Eva!"

"You wanna help me find who sent me these flowers?? It's a creep so I wanna figure out who it is"

"Sure, can I read the card first??"

"Yeah, it's on the table" I said and pointed to it

"Woww, okay... sounds like this person has been watching our house. Why isn't the police involved??"

"They said there isn't enough evidence to prove anything"

"They might as well make me an officer" Dev jokes

We were on our way to the police officer with the flower arrangement and card. I want to figure out who it is because I don't want Y/N to fly out here again. She shouldn't have to put her education in jeopardy because of me. When we get to the flower shop, it's like a wind of cold air blew against me. It was so creepy and I really didn't like it. 

"Hi... can I ask you who sent me these??" I ask the store clerk

"Hold on one moment"

He went to the back and did something and them came back out. He looked through his books and still nothing. 

"Whoever gave you those wanted to stay anonymous, I don't have any information on who bought those."

"Did they pay in cash?? Because if so, I may be able to see who it is on the security cameras" I said very desperate.

"Let me bring it up for you"

He started rewinding the footage until it passed a face I never wanted to see. 

"Eva you okay??" Dev asked as I stumbled back.

"Can you go forward a little and slow it down... there that's him"

"Eva... we need the police involved now!!!" Dev said and pulled out her phone

About 10 minutes later, the police showed up and we've been talking to them for hours. They said that Connor got out on parole and is free to do whatever he wants as long as they follow his parole officer's instructions. 

*E: Eva, Y: Y/N*

Y: Are you okay?? Dev texted me what happened

E: I'm a little shaken up, but I think I'll be okay

Y: Well after what happened last time, I did get you a restraining order. I left it in your desk.

E: Thank you baby! I love you so much!

Y: I love you too! Keep me updated

E: I will

Thank God for Y/N, I don't know what I would do without her. 

"Hey Dev... do you think you can get some of the boys to stay with us this week, I don't feel safe"

"Yeah, I'll get Christian and Zack to stay the week"

"Thank you, you're the best!"

"Anytime!"

When we got home, all the girls were home and found out what happened. I didn't really want to talk about it so I just went to my room. When I got up there, my bed was full of flowers, bears, food and everything. 

"Why is all this on my bed???" I shout to the girls,

"That was left on the door for you"

"Oh..."

I was skeptical because Y/N would've said something if she sent me these and she didn't so that could only mean that Connor sent it. I read the cards and they gave me flashbacks to that night. 

"You felt so good"

"I miss your touch"

"Glad it's a house full of girls"

"I'm watching you all... especially you"

I gave a call to the lead detective on my case and told about what's here. He said that they will track down Connor and see what they can do. I told him that I have a restraining order against Connor and the next thing he said lifted the weight off my chest a bit. He said that if he breaks the restraining order, he will be back in prison and possibly go to court to determine a new sentence. 

After throwing out most of what Connor sent, the boys arrived. We gave each other hugs and little Pluto ran up to them. Anna recently got a dog to help with her mental health and named him Pluto. He likes to chew things and stick around near Anna, Sab and I. 

We got the boys settled in to the guest bedroom and we all just chilled for the night. We watched some movies, baked some cookies and did whatever could lighten the mood a bit. Christian and Zack are liked brothers to me, so they will help me with whatever I need, especially since Connor. The last time Connor did something to me, the boys were not happy about it and practically kicked him out. Since he got out, I'm assuming his parents got him a small place somewhere in LA, but I don't really know. 

*E: Eva, Y: Y/N*

Y: Hey beautiful, just wanted to check up and see how you're doing

E: I'm okay, Zack and Christian are staying with us for a week so I feel a little safer

Y: You sure you don't want me coming out to LA?

E: I'm sure, just focus on your studies and we'll be there in Canada soon

Y: 2 more months!!

E: Can't wait! I love you!

Y: I love you too! Sweet dreams bubba

A/N
Hey guys!!! I hope you're liking the story so far! I was shocked when my viewing went from 1.3k to 1.6k this morning!! Thank you for the views and voting for my story, it means a lot to me. The next chapter will be out by tonight, if not then tomorrow. I didn't look over this chapter so sorry for the grammatical and spelling errors.