Troubled girl

Eva's POV:

Today is one of those days where Y/N and I have nothing to do, we were both at home with no school because it was Saturday and had absolutely no plans at all. The past couple of days, Y/N has been getting bored a lot so she went to buy a guitar and keyboard. She also ordered one of those beat makers thingys off amazon and it's getting delivered soon. Y/N is an amazing musician, but she never had time to do it. She was always busy with basketball or football, but since there's a pandemic going on, she has had a lot of free time. 

While she was sitting at the keyboard, she started playing 'Just The Way You Are' by Bruno Mars and I couldn't help but bring myself closer to her. She was in her own little world and I wanted to show her that I love it when she plays music.

"It always brings a smile to my face when you're playing music" I say and give her a kiss on the cheek,

"Then I will be playing music a lot more" She replied and reciprocated the kiss.

"Teach me how to play!" I said,

"Well what do you want to learn how to play?"

"How about...Happier by Ed Sheeran?" 

"Alright then"

She started to teach me how to play a few of the chords and play the first part of the song. This was the most beautiful moment I've had in a while. When I was able to learn to play through most of the song by myself, Y/N grabbed the guitar and played along with me. I didn't realize this until we finished playing, but Y/N recorded us. We were both playing and singing to Happier by Ed Sheeran and I couldn't have been happier. 

A/N - I did not mean to make that into a pun

She makes me so happy and I can't wait for my family to meet her one day. 

"Bub??" She said,

"Hmm?" I replied,

"I think I'm gonna head back to Canada for a bit. Just to catch up on work and see my family. You can come to my graduation ceremony in a few months" 

"Can't I come with you now??"

"You have a job, you have to stay here in LA!"

"Okay... I guess I can meet up with you in 3 months" 

"Don't be sad bubba, I'll facetime you every day and will write you all the letters you want"

I was really sad that I wasn't going to be seeing my girlfriend for 3 months, but I should be happy that she's finishing school soon and will be closer to me. 

She saw me thinking and pulled me in for a hug. I'm gonna miss her a lot. 

"I'm gonna try and fight a flight for next week so I'll still have a couple days with you"

I didn't respond, but I hugged her tighter. 

Y/N's POV:

This morning, Eva and I spent the day cuddling talking, singing and playing music. I couldn't have asked for a better day. Today most of the girls just stayed at home and chilled. 

"Hey lovebirds!! You guys wanna watch a movie?" Dev asked,

"Sure, where?" Eva said.

"In Emma's room" Dev responded.

'Uh oh' was all I could think.

At the head of the bed was Anna and Emma on one half and the other half was me and Eva. Dev, Tori, and Sab sat at the foot of the bed and we all watched some animated movies. While sitting on the bed, I noticed Emma getting really close to me and I started to get uncomfy. 

"Emma do you mind moving over a little" I whispered,

"Why?? I wanna be close to you" she replied,

I have to admit, it's nice to have someone attracted to me, but I also would like to stay in a relationship with Eva. She is the one I want to be with. 

Anna's POV:

While watching the movie and since Emma's been here, I noticed that she's been very interested in Y/N. I hate to say it but I like the idea. With Emma going after Y/N and possibly breaking them up, I have a shot at being with Eva! 

"Can we talk??" I nudge and whisper to Emma,

"Yeah sure... let's finish the movie though" She replied

After 35 mins, we finished the movie and everybody left Emma's room. Soon it was just me and Emma left cleaning.

"So what did you want to talk about?" Emma asked which making her bed a little,

"So you like Y/N right??"

"Yeah... who doesn't she's absolutely amazing and hot!!" 

"Well I don't. I liked Eva for a while and when she met Y/N she rejected me. I kind of pushed down my feelings for Eva, but lately, they've come back up. I was thinking since we both want them, why don't we come up with something to break them a part??"

"Oooooh boon got a devious side!!! I LIKE IT!!"

"We can come up with something next week, for now I just wanna sleep"

Emma and I said goodnight to each other and we were on our way. I really like Emma. She's funny, charming, nice, not afraid to speak her mind, and looks like me!!! She is like the more confident side that is hidden. 

A/N
Hey guys!!!! I hope you're doing okay and enjoying the story. I am covid positive and today wasn't the best day. I may or may not post this coming week, it just depends on how I feel. Stay safe and let me know what you think Emma and Anna will come up with.