Going into Town

Eva's POV:

After getting down the mountain without falling, we made our way back to the rooms to put our gear down and change into something more comfortable. What we didn't realize was that our rooms are right next to each other. I was sharing a room with Anna, to the left of my room is Sab and Dev, and the one next to their room is Cynthia and Tori. It turns out that Y/N's room was to the right of my room.

We said to meet in the lobby and I could not decide what to wear. Of course I want to be comfortable, but I also want to look nice because I like Y/N. After deciding on grey sweatpants, a butterfly hoodie, and White Air Force 1's I went downstairs. I go down to see Y/N waiting for me in something that makes her look hot AF!!! She was wearing black joggers, a plain white hoodie under a red and black flannel with Obsidian UNC Jordan 1's. She looked really hot in her flannel.

While on the drive, I paired my phone to the car to play music and when High School Musical starts playing, I see her singing along. I giggle a little to myself and she turns to face me.

"What are you giggling about??" she asks,

"Y- You just started singing to High School Musical. I just didn't expect it" I replied,

She lowered the volume and soon pulled in to the parking lot for the mall.

"Just because I'm a lesbian doesn't mean I can't enjoy High School Musical" she then said.

My face turned bright red and I didn't move. I couldn't stop thinking about what she said "I'm a lesbian...". I was pulled out of my thoughts when she opened my door and helped me out.

Y/N's POV:

We walked around the mall to find the Apple store and while we were walking, I noticed Eva keeping her distance. I nudged her a little and asked

"You okay?"

She looked at me with a blank stare and continued walking. We soon found the Apple store and I went to buy my phone. I got the iPhone 12 Pro with a case and magsafe charger. Eva looked at me with shock because I pretty much spent $2000 on a new phone and I don't seem like someone that's loaded.

I never like telling or showing people that I'm loaded because I know that they just want to be friends with me or date me because of my money. I learned that the hard way when my ex girlfriend used me. I really did like my ex, but after finding out that she used me, I can't stand her. We were dating for about a year, but the things we did together didn't feel like we were dating for a year. It felt like I knew her my whole life and that she was the one. I guess life doesn't always go as planned or seem that easy.

"You wanna eat at the Cheesecake Factory??" Eva asks,

"Sure, I'll p-"

"No... I'm paying" Eva said as she cut me off.

I didn't really like other people paying for my food or things because I am capable of doing it by myself. In return, I decided to get Eva something from the jewelry store.

"I'll be right back. You can order whatever for me, I'll eat anything" I said and ran off.

Before she could say anything, I was already out the door and running to a jewelry store. While walking around the mall I noticed that Eva had an obsession for butterflies. The jewelry company that my aunt owns was in this mall and I knew they had butterfly stuff. I found a cute butterfly necklace with matching earring and paid for it with my discount.

When I got back to the restaurant, Eva had just gotten her food and mine was on the way.

"Wow... impeccable timing!" Eva said.

I just laughed and drank a sip of my water.

After dinner we headed back to the car and started to drive home. Eva must have had a long day, she passed out pretty quick when she got in the car. When I looked over, I saw her shiver a bit so I turned the heat up a little and pulled over. I reached to the back to grab a blanket and placed it over her.

*2 hours later*

When we got back to the resort, Eva was in a deep sleep. I figured that I should just let her rest so I grabbed the keys to her room from her pocket, picked her up, and started walking towards our rooms. When I got in, no one was there so I just tucked her in to the bed and put her jewelry with a note on her night stand.

Eva's POV:

Before being rudely awakened by Anna and Sab jumping on me, I remember driving back with Y/N.

"EVAN WAKE UP!!!!!" Anna shouted.

I kicked her and Sab off the bed cause I didn't want them to break it.

"Okay okay I'm up!" I reacted.

"Hey... what's this??" Sab said and pointed to 2 small boxes on my night stand.

"I don't know, lemme read the note" I replied.

"Eva, Thank you for paying for dinner, I never like people paying for my things so here is a gift to repay you. I figured you like butterflies due to the multiple butterflies on your clothing so I got a silver necklace with matching earrings. I had a great time with you today and I hope you like the gift! My new number is 604-987-6543 if you still want it. - Y/N"

I opened the boxes see the shimmering butterflies. This must have cost a fortune... I wonder how she paid for these?!

"Lemme see!!!" Sab and Anna whined.

I handed them the box and both their mouths dropped.

"WHAT THE FUCK!?!?! EVAN!! WHAT DID YOU DO TO GET THESE???" Anna said,

I laughed a little and replied with "Nothing, we just got her phone, went to dinner and I said I'm paying".

A little while later, I though it would be good to visit Y/N and say thank you for the gift. I knocked quite a few times and no one answered so I figured she was asleep.

The rest of the night, I was talking with Anna about Y/N and how much of a crush I had on her. Anna seemed a little off, but I was so focused on talking about Y/N that I didn't ask. Soon the rest of the other girls came piling in to our room and I re-told what I said to Anna. Anna gave a loud groan and now I got weirded out.

"What's wrong with you???" I asked

"Nothing!!!" Anna replied,

I looked at the girls and we all looked at each other. We all know that something's wrong.

"Anna... don't lie, we know when something's bothering you" Cynthia said.

"Okay... I just feel like Y/N seems a little too perfect."

I gave a confused look,

"She can snowboard super good, she's super nice, she didn't care that Eva ran her over a thousand times, she didn't care that she was driving with a complete stranger, and she bought Eva these!!" She excalimed.

The girls mainly focused on the the jewelry until Tori spoke up.

"Well... a person can be super nice and snowboard well... Eva isn't really a stranger, she's famous... the note said that the jewelry was a thank you...and she probably gets run over by beginners all the time"

I was a bit shocked. I've never seen Tori defend someone like this... maybe she likes Y/N too?!?!?

A/N
Hey guys!! I hope you're liking the story so far. Please send feedback and new ideas. I know it's only the beginning of the story, but I'm not that creative. Are there any scandals that you may want???