Date night

*1 week later*

Y/N's POV:

It's been about 3 months since Eva and I met and I'm now realizing that I never really took her on a date. When we met, we would always go out with the girls and the first time we ate alone together was at the cheesecake factory. We weren't a couple then so I guess it doesn't really count. After all Eva's been through, I thought it'd be nice to take her out tonight.

"Good morning beautiful" I said and kissed her cheek.

She stirred a bit before fully facing me and digging her head into my chest. 

"5 more minutes!!" She said,

I, being the simp I am, let her sleep in for a little bit longer. I just went on my phone and scrolled through my socials and held her close. Ever since I was a little kid, I always dreamed of holding the person I love every morning. I never thought it would come so soon and be with the most amazing girl. 

Since there isn't much to do with the covid restrictions, I thought I would bring her to the Hollywood sign for a picnic. I think she's been once for a photoshoot with the girls, but that's a different situation. Today, she can enjoy the view while eating her favourite foods. After 30 mins, Eva started to wake up and at that time, I texted Sab to come in. 

"What's up Y/N!?!" Sab said,

"You wanna go shopping??" I replied,

"Hells yes!" Sab replied

"Oooh can I come??" Eva asks, totally awake now.

"Sorry bubba, but I need Sab to help me with shopping because I'm taking you on a date!"

"But I wanna come!!"

"Sorry bub, it's a surprise"

"Fine, I'll hang out by myself then"

"Well you don't have to hang out by yourself, Anna, Dev and Tori are still here"

A/N  - I don't really know what happened to Cynthia and the house irl, so lets just say that Cynthia left the house

"Okay... don't be long!" Eva said and gave me a kiss.

Sab and I were on our way to the mall to pick up the stuff for my picnic with Eva. Sab is a romantic and always knows what to do. To be honest, if she wasn't here, I would be suffering with what to pick and how I should do things. 

While at Walmart, I got Eva some Kool-aid, fruit, and chips. I went around the mall and bought her some clothes... mostly ones with butterflies, and then when headed to Mcdonalds. While walking back to the car, a few girls stopped us. 

"You're Y/N right? Eva's girlfriend??" she said,

"Yeah I am! What's up??" I replied,

"Can we get a picture?"

"Sure! Sab... you wanna be in it?"

"Hells yeah!" Sab replied,

*Photo taken*

"Are all 5 of you fans of Eva???" I asked,

They all nodded.

"Well I'm taking her on a date tonight and was wondering if you guys want to record a little video for her??"

They all screamed and said yes. After recording the video, we were on our way to Mcdonalds to pick up some food and then I'm off to change and drop off Sab. I left most of the stuff in the car and when I went in, I was greeted by Eva. 

"Hi baby!" Eva said,

That was surprising! I thought saying 'baby' or 'babe' would trigger her to that night with Connor.

"Are you okay??" I ask,

"Yeah why??" She replied,

"Well you called me baby... not that I don't mind it, it's just last time you told me that it triggered you"

"I'm okay with it now. He who shall not be named is now behind bars, I am not pregnant with his DNA and I am in love with my amazing and hot girlfriend!"

"Well okay then... let's get ready for our date" I finished.

I went upstairs and changed into my flannel and black ripped jeans while Eva was doing her make up. I looked in the washroom to see her progress and I smile to myself. I love how focused she is when she does her make up... it's incredibly cute. 

I walk up behind her and sneak my arms around her waist. She leans into me and soon stops doing her make up. 

"You don't need to put that stuff on, you're beautiful as it!" I say. 

"You may think that, but I don't... give me 10 more minutes and 'll be done with my hair and make up" 

"Alright! But I'm telling you... I fell in love with the girl that was wearing little make up and trampled me"

"You're never gonna let that go"

"Well it's how we met, I'm never gonna forget it!"

"By the way, you look hot baby" Eva says,

"Says you!" I reply

A/N - The picture at the top of the page is Eva's outfit for the date

I let her finish getting ready and soon we were on our way to the Hollywood sign. When we pulled up, Eva got out and look out to the view. I set up our blanket and picnic basketball with all our food. While Eva was getting ready at the house, I wrote her a letter and stuck it in the basket before we left. I told her to dig in and the first thing she sees is the letter. 

"Baby what's this??" she asks and holds out the letter,

"Open it and read it!" I reply

She opens the letter and starts reading the letter, but couldn't continue so I read it. 

"Eva,
These past few months with you have been amazing. I never really believed in a God because of how I was treated in my family, but that all changed when you ran me over on the mountain. I saw hope, joy and love with you. I never really got the chance to experience true love because it was all about my money, but with you, you see me for the real me. I guess this is our first official date, and I hope you enjoy it. I couldn't have asked for a better girlfriend.                                                 I love you! ♡"

After reading her the letter, I pulled out my phone and showed her the videos form her fans.

At the end of my letter and the videos, Eva was bawling her eyes out and I lean over and kiss her. We ate out food, watched the sunset and just talked about life. When I was a little kid, I dreamed of going on these type of dates with someone and now I get to fulfill my dream. While in the car, I gave her the stuff I bought for her and she immediately put on the hoodie.

*Skip to the House*

We get back to the house and my day couldn't have been better. I got to spend time with Sab, meet some fans, and most importantly, take my beautiful girlfriend out on a date. For the rest of the night, we chilled, watched some movies, watched some anime, and went to bed. 

A/N
Hey guys!! I hope you're liking the story! I can't believe that the story is halfway to 1k views. Please let me know what you want to read and what scandals should arise next! Stay safe and drink water!!