Will you marry me?

Y/n's POV:

Alright, everything has been planned out. Families are picked up, Charlottes got her dress for tonight, I'm gonna go get my tux and the boys are gonna go get ready and bring Pluto. And the girls are distracting Eva until it's time to go to the beach and propose. 

After setting everything up, our families have gotten ready and are just waiting for me to get ready and give the girls the go ahead. Right now Anna brought the girls and Eva to get some drinks so I went home to get changed and get Charlotte changed. 

Charlotte: "Mama, did you do this because I asked?" she said while changing

Y/n: "No sweetie, I've wanted to do this for a very long time and was just waiting for a couple more years, but I love your mommy so much and what you said the other day, it made me realize that I didn't want to wait anymore" I said and picked her up

Y/n: "You ready princess?"

Char: "Yuppppp, time to get you and mommy married!!"

Y/n: "Well, we are just proposing first, and then we will plan the wedding"

We hopped in the car and drove to the beach. When we got there I saw the boys in their formalish wear and our families mingling. I texted Anna so she could bring Eva and soon their car got here. Unlike usual proposals, I wasn't waiting for Eva. I set up a screen so she could stand in the heart made of candles and rose pedal and watch a video I put together. It was a video of all our memories. From the day she ran me over till the day our little Charlotte turned 5. When the video was almost done, I wrapped my arms around her waist and she might've jumped a little.

Y/n: "Hello my love"

Eva: "Ohh, you scared me!" she said and turned around

Eva: "What's all this and why is everyone here?"

Y/n: "Well... what Char said the other night, it made me realize that I should speed up the process in getting married. The funny thing is, I was actually planning on proposing to you after I was a police officer, but I practically am one now and I see no more time in waiting. Eva, these past 8 years have been an emotional rollercoaster for us and our friends and family, but we stuck through it all together. From the day you ran me over till now and forever on, I will always love you, put you first, and do whatever it takes for you to be happy and achieve your goals. While we might not have planned to have Charlotte so young, I'm glad we did. Cause she is a mini you. Full of sass and joy. It reminds me that my life will never be filled we sadness or anger. With you two by my side, and possible more babies, my life is complete. Like we both said, we already have all the pieces of the puzzle, it's just time to make it official. So with all that said... Char come say it" I say and Charlotte runs to me

Char: "Mommy, will you marry mama??" she said and I pulled out the ring

Everyone was in shock with what ring I picked out, but I've been trying to get the perfect one for years. It might've cost a lot, but she's worth it. 

Eva: "Oh my god... it's beautiful"

Y/n: "So... is that a yes?"

Eva: "Of course you dummy, come here" she says and pulls me up

We have our long kiss and I put the ring on Eva's finger. 

Eva: "I absolutely love the ring

Eva: "I absolutely love the ring. It's our 2 favourite colours" she said while admiring it

Y/n: "Yupp, I figured a plain diamond ring is too generic so I got this. But don't worry, there's still a lot of actual diamonds... they're just small"

Chris: "You did one hell of a job proposing kid" he said and gave me a hug

Y/n: "Thank you, I wouldn't have gone all out like this if it isn't your daughter. She really makes me happy" 

Eva: "Baby you make me the happiest girl in the world, but you didn't have to do all this. The ring itself was probably super expensive and then all this, it must've cost you a fortune"

Y/n: "Well I have the most beautiful soon to be wife and every penny spent was worth it and so much more, I love you" She said it back and gave me a kiss

Anna: "Dudeeeeeeee you didn't tell me you set all this up, it's cheesy, but it's romantic and beautiful"

Dev: "Yeaaa you make us singles wanna not be single"

Y/n: "Whattt you're single? What happened Liam??"

Dev: "We broke it off, he was too... clingy"

We all nodded in agreement. 

Before the sun completely set, we all took some photos and just hung out by the water, enjoying the day and being together as a family. 

The boys were having fun with Char while the girls took Eva to have their girl talk and obsess over wedding planning. I laughed at the sight of them and just hung around my family. 

Damon: "You know, I didn't think that you'd be so grown up at this time. I thought you'd be focused on school and work"

Y/n: "I was, but everything changed when I met her. She showed me that love existed, that people actually care about me"

Elena: "I always cared about you!" she said and gestured so I would carry her on my shoulders

Y/n: "I know peanut, but not everyone has a heart like yours"

We kept walking until we reached the pier and we all got some ice cream. Char had ice cream all over her, Elena was running away cause Char was chasing her, the couples were being all lovey, and Anna and Dev were grossed out by all the lovey dovey stuff.

Eva: "Hi baby"

Y/n: "Heyyy"

Eva: "Whatcha thinking about?"

Y/n: "This moment. How we all act like a family without being related by blood. The little ones are little, the adults are adults, and our friends... well they're like our kids too. I couldn't have imagined my life to be like this but it really has been a dream come true"

Eva: "Awww, well I'm glad I ran you over that day on the mountains. Anna said you were too good to be true and you are, but you take care of me, Char, and all of us. You always put us first no matter what"

I just smiled and held her close. We all enjoyed the rest of our night and soon returned home.