Wait what?!

Eva's POV:

We leave tomorrow and all I can think about is Y/N. She literally made the entire trip better. She made me find love again. My past relationships were not the best since I've been cheated on and Y/N made me believe that there is love in the world, that there is such thing as a good person and partner. Before Y/N left, she said that I should talk to Anna, I wasn't sure what was going on, but I was definitely going to talk to her on the plane cause we always sit together.

*Skip to on the plane*

About midway through the plane ride, I decided it was a good time to talk to Anna. I asked her to take off her headphones so I could talk.

"Anna... what's going on??? Y/N said I should talk to you, but I didn't know why. She said it wasn't her place to say."

Anna gave a sigh and then said,

"This girl really is perfect..."

I was very confused but then she spoke again,

"Y/N said You should talk to me because I like you... and not just as a friend, I like you more than a friend. That's why I was acting weird when you and Y/N were together or when the house met Y/N. I didn't like how perfect she was and how drawn you were to her."

I couldn't believe what she said... my best friend... who I think of as a sister likes me?!?!? WOW!! I mean I did have a little crush on Anna when we first met, but I never really took it any further because I always thought of us as sisters.

"Anna... I don't know what to say"

"It's okay... I'm gonna go switch seats with Sab" She said and got up.

Sab sat next to me for the rest of the plane ride and it was awkward. She wanted to talk, but I couldn't process any words. I was so in shock with what Anna said that my brain can't even function.

I truly did like Anna, but I like Y/N more. She gets me like no other, but with Anna, I'm my true self. She always knows when something's wrong and she knows how to comfort me.

*Gets to Just A House*

When we get home, I immediately text Y/N. While unpacking, I hear the doorbell ring...

"I'll get it!" I yell as I run downstairs,

"Zack!!" I say and pull him into a hug,

"Hey what about us???" Christian exclaims and points to Connor and himself.

"Hey Connor!! Hey Christian!!" I finally say.

I call the girls down and we all hang out for a bit until I get a call from Y/N.

*ring ring*

*E: Eva, Y: Y/N*

Y: Hey Eva!!

E: Hey Y/N!!!

Y: How was your flight???

E: Good, it was very awkward. I did what you told me to do and talked to Anna... things may be a little awkward for a while.

Y: I'm sure everything will be figured out soon. I just called to check up on you guys and see if you all made it okay

E: Awww that's so sweet!! I'm sure the girls say hi!!

Y: Say hi and hug all of them for me!

E: Sure thing!!! I actually wanted to talk to you about something...

Y: Yeah... what's up??

E: Y/N I wanted to tell you that I-

*Connor interrupts*

"Hey Eva we're gonna go out and watch a mov- oh I'm sorry... I didn't realize you were on the phone"

E: Sorry Y/N, gotta go!! I'll talk to you later

Y: Okay!! Stay safe

*Call ends*

"Sorry... I didn't mean to interrupt your call" Connor said and rubbed the back of his neck,

"It's okay, it was just a friend checking up on me and the girls" I replied,

"Well... since we're alone... I'd actually like to tell you something"

I nodded slightly and looked a bit confused,

"Well... the things is... I like you"

My eyes widened and I was going to speak but no words came out.

"It's okay if you don't feel the same way, I just wanted to say it because I honestly do really like you." He finished.

Sab's POV:

Anna and Eva were being really weird on the plane ride and when we got home. Connor said he'd go get Eva but it's been like 10 mins. I'm not sure what's going on, but I do know that we have to get going.

"Connor!! Eva!!! We have to go!!!!" I yelled up the stairs.

Soon the pair came down and it was weird too. Wtf is going on with Eva and everyone???? After the movie, everyone decided to go out for milkshakes and when Eva went to the washroom, I followed her.

"Eva??" I asked,

"Yeah?? What's up??" she replied,

"Wtf is going on with you, Anna and Connor??? Why are they being so weird with you???" I questioned

Eva paused a bit and looked down. She played with her rings and then said...

"They like me. They both shared their feelings for me today and I'm not sure what to do"

"Wait what!?!?!" was all I said,

"I love Anna to death and don't want to hurt her. She's like a sister to me, but it's basically being friend zoned and I know how bad that feels. I hate to break her heart. I like Connor too and you know me... I never want to hurt anyone's feelings. The only person stopping me from saying yes to either Connor or Anna is Y/N" She said,

I thought a bit before replying because I can't tell her who to love. It's her choice and her relationship.

"Well whoever you choose, I will love them unconditionally and will be happy for you... unless they hurt you, then they'll get their ass kicked" I said,

"Even Anna??" she asked,

"Yes, even Anna. She may be like a sister to me and my best friend, but if she hurts my other best friend, she's gonna get a whooping" I said and laughed

Eva pulled me in for a hug and shed a few tears. In all honesty, I feel like Y/N is the best choice for her. Anna is a great person and all, but she does have commitment issues, so that worries me for both of them. And Connor... I just kind of don't like him. He's just really quiet around me.

"I'm gonna think about this for a little bit and then talk to who I want to be with. Thanks Sab, I love you!" Eva says as she washes her hands.

"Anytime!! Love you too!" I reply

A/N
Hey guys!!!! I hope you're liking the story so far and sorry for hating on Connor. I'm sure he's a great guy irl and is super sweet with Eva, I just chose him because he has the most relation to Eva. Who do you think Eva will choose???