The doctors

Y/N's POV:

Last night, Eva wanted to go to the doctors so I thought that it would be good for us to go in the morning. I got up early to cook everyone breakfast and before I left the bed, I tucked Eva in with more blankets and gave her a kiss on her forehead. 

This morning, I woke up around 7 and when I went downstairs, Anna was already up. 

"Hey boon!" I said and opened the fridge

"Hey Y/N! Is Eva okay?" 

"Yeah, I'm taking her to see the doctor in a bit... what do you want to eat??"

"Can you make waffles?!!??!" 

"Sure, give me 20 mins" I said and laughed.

"Thank you!!!" Boon replied.

After making the food and plating it, Sab, Dev, and Tori came down as usual. I gave them their plates and went back upstairs to give Eva some food. When I got into the room, I heard sniffles and when I sat next to her, the pillow was drenched. 

"Bubs what's wrong?"

"I don't want to give up a child if I am pregnant, but I also don't want the child because it would be Connor's"

"You don't know anything yet and you're not sure if anything is going to happen. Why don't we finish eating and go to the doctor and check you out??"

"Okay... did you cook?"

"Yes bubba, I made waffles, per Anna's request"

"Thank you!" She said and gave me a kiss. 

We were about done eating when Anna burst into Eva's room.

"AYO!!!! Whatcha doing today?"

"Going to the doctors soon" I said,

"Oh... I'll leave you guys to it then" Anna said and left the room.

"You ready to go bubs?" I ask

She gives me a nod and gets up.

*at the doctors office*

"Eva Cudmore?" The nurse calls

We both stand up and wait in the exam room. Eva was getting nervous and started to shake so I grabbed her hands and placed them in mine. Her hands weren't shaking as much and she leaned her head on my shoulder until the doctor came in.

 "Which one of you is Eva?" The doctor asked,

"I am" Eva replied

Eva's POV:

The doctor came in and now I am really nervous. I really hope he can do something to help me because I don't want to raise a child right now, nor do I want to raise a child that has Connor's DNA. If it was Y/N's DNA and I was pregnant, I wouldn't be as stressed because Y/N is there for me and would never hurt me or leave me. 

"I'm sorry... what is your relationship to Ms. Cudmore?" The doctor asked Y/N

"I'm her girlfriend... before you ask, I was born with male and female parts so I can get her pregnant, but in this case, she is here for another reason." Y/N explained

I gave her smile and she returned the look.

"May I ask what you are here for today?" The doctor asked,

I looked at Y/N and she gave me a nod. 

"I- uh, I was sexually assaulted 2 days ago and I was wondering if there is anything for you to do to prevent me from getting pregnant from this" I said,

"Okay... there is the morning after pill. It is about 86% effective when consumed within 48 hours so I believe you should be fine if you take it" He said. 

He left and came back with a cup of water and the pill. I swallowed the pill and we were on our way back home.

*2 days later*

I was eating breakfast with the girls and all of a sudden, I felt nauseous. I ran to the washroom by the front door and threw up.

"Eva are you okay?" Y/N said as she walked towards me. 

She saw me throwing up and held my hair back. She rubbed my back and when I was done, she sat down and held me close. 

"Bubba what's wrong?" Y/N asked again

"I don't know... did we eat something bad yesterday? I replied

Y/N thought and shook her head from side to side. Why am I throwing up?? During the day, I started to get tired and I had a bad headache. Y/N kept her distance, but I wanted to cuddle. 

"Y/N can you come cuddle me??" I asked.

She can over to my side of the couch and wrapped me in her arms. 

"Can you not squeeze so tight... my boobs kind of hurt now" I said and she released her arms.

Looking back at my aches and pains today, I realized that these are all symptoms of pregnancy. I couldn't be pregnant because I took the pill. 

"Y/N??"

"Hmm?"

"What percent did the doctor say the pill would be effective?"

"I think 85 or 86%... why?"

"Well I'm getting pregnancy symptoms and I'm starting to think I may be pregnant"

"Okay... Uhhh you wanna go back to the doctor's now?"

"Yes please"

We went back to the doctor and waited for like 2 hours. The whole time I was waiting, I was nervous because what if the pill didn't work. What if I was that 14 or 15%???

"Eva Cudmore?" The nurse called

As we waited for the doctor, Y/N noticed my shaking and anxiousness because she kneeled infront of me. She kneeled in front of me, held my hands and said this...

"Bubba you're gonna be okay. I will be there for you no matter what you decide. If you are pregnant and choose to keep it, I will raise it as my own. If you want to terminate, then I will be by your side holding your hand. I don't care what life throws at us, but I do know one thing... I want to be with you for the rest of my life and have a family with you."

I started to cry and she pulled me in for a kiss. 

I wanted to have a family with Y/N too, but not under these circumstances. As much as I want to keep the child if I am pregnant, I don't want to resent it because it was conceived through sexual assault. 

The doctor came in shortly after my little cry sesh and he told me the good news... I'm NOT pregnant!! The tenderness, nausea, and fatigue is just side effects to the pill. He took some of my blood to do further testing to make sure I' not pregnant. 

A/N
Hey guys!!! I hope you're doing well. I will definitely have more time to write and update you guys now because I am in lockdown for 2 weeks. Stay safe and let me know what you want to read.