I know who

Y/N's POV:

A couple weeks ago, Sab texted me about Anna telling Eva about her feelings and that Connor also did the same. I was a little conflicted, but I don't mind. Eva is not a piece of property or anyone's to own, she decides who she likes and I'll support her no matter what.

Y: Y/N, S: Sab

S: Hey Y/N, I was just wondering when you'll be coming to LA??

Y: Uhhhh I can ask to have a few days off before spring break... but when I do come, please don't tell Eva, I wanna surprise her.

S: Sure thing! I'll just say you're coming on a later date and you show up a few days early. Just let me know when you land, I'll drive you.

Y: Thanks Sab, you're the best, Love you!

S: Love you too!

Spring break starts in about a week and I have a flight booked for Wednesday. Today is Monday and all I have to worry about is packing and going to school. I still haven't heard from FPU and I'm not too worried, but I would like to know if I can stay in LA for a while. I could go apartment hunting and be with the girls all the time. I never really had friends back in Vancouver. Everyone always befriended me because of my money and I hated it. It didn't give me the chance to go out much and I had a really bad experience with relationships because of it. That's why I was so determined to pay for school and living costs by myself. I hate asking my parents for money, but now that I might get a chance to be in LA with Eva, I might just consider their help for a little bit until I can be financially stable.

*Skip to Wednesday*

I just landed and texted Sab, she said that she was waiting for me at the pick up zone. When she spots me, she runs over and jumps into my arms. I couldn't be happier to be with my friends... yes friends. They don't use me for my money or anything, they truly want to be my friend.

Before driving to Just A House, I asked to stop at Walmart to buy a few things. I got each of the girls a rose and for Anna a case of Redbull and for Eva, some grape Kool-Aid. Sab walked in first so it didn't seem too suspicious. Before she closed the door I heard her yell

"Does anyone wanna watch a movie with me?"

Soon I hear footsteps and when they all settled down, I thought it would be the perfect time to ring the doorbell.

*Ding Dong*

"I'll get it!" I hear someone yell,

"Y/N!!!! WHEN DID YOU GET HERE????" Eva yelled and jumped into my arms.

I almost dropped everything and Sab came over to help me a bit.

"I was here when Sab came home, she picked me up" I said,

"Why didn't you tell us you were coming?" Eva asked,

"I wanted to surprise you!" I replied.

She smiled and gave me another hug before Dev and Tori came.

Everyone greeted me and I gave everyone their rose. I gave Eva her Kool-Aid and soon I went in to find Anna. She must have heard that I came and that's why she didn't come greet me.

"Anna!!! I got you some Redbull!!!" I said and saw her head turn super fast,

"Oh hey Y/N!! Hmmm I guess since you brought me Redbull, I'll be nice."

We all chuckled a little bit and watched the movie. Eva snuggled next to me and on the other side of me was Tori. When the movie was about done, I felt someone tugging my shirt. I first looked at Tori, but no response, then I look at Eva and she whispers

"You wanna go to my room?"

I nodded and said sure and soon we went upstairs. While walking, I could feel Anna's eyes burning into my back. I thought by now Eva would have chosen Anna or Connor, but it doesn't seem that way since Anna is trying to look into my soul.

Eva's POV:

I brought Y/N upstairs because I've made up my mind. Although I want to be with Anna because we are a perfect pair, but I don't see us that way and I would never want to hurt our relationship if something happens. Connor is a sweet guy and all, but I don't see the potential and person I want to date. In Y/N I see everything. I see the qualities Anna has, the qualities Connor has, and her own qualities that makes her absolutely perfect.

"So... what do you wanna do??" Y/N asks me,

"Well... I actually wanted to talk to you..."

"Oh, okay. What do you wanna talk about?"

"I'm not sure if you know this, but I have feelings for you and recently, both Anna and Connor have expressed their feelings towards me, but I like you. I love them to death, but only as friends."

She stood there in shock and then she stepped forward and said...

"I like you too"

I wasn't expecting that response and in all fairness I was kind of expecting her to friend zone me.

"The thing is... I went on that snowboarding trip to possibly find a girl and have a little getaway for myself. And God said that it was time for me to find someone again. After my last break up with my ex girlfriend, I wasn't sure if anyone could like me for me. Most people just liked me for my money." She said.

Before she said anything else, I cut her off.

"I would never do that. Money is just something someone has, but the way you are with kids and other people is something that you are born with."

She smiled and continued,

"You made me believe that I could find someone to be with again and in all honesty, I applied to Fresno Pacific University so I could be closer with you. Sab told me about Anna and Connor and I didn't mind if you chose one of them. I just wanted to be closer to you and the girls regardless."

I reached up around her neck and pulled her in for a hug. after a long hug, she pulled away and asked if she could kiss me. I chuckled a little bit because it was cute of her to ask.

A/N - Always ask for consent!!!

I wasn't sure if this meant we were official, but I just know that she makes me happy and I hope I make her happy too!

A/N
Hey guys!!! I hope you liked the story so far!! I have something planned that involves Connor. I really mean it when I say I don't think of Connor as a bad guy or anything, I just needed someone to be the antagonist in my story. This is just a story and I'm sure Connor is a super nice girl irl.