Difficult... again

Y/n's POV:

Connor...

"DOES CONNOR KNOW?"

"What about Connor?"

"What about Connor, doesn't he still love Eva?"

"I think I may be pregnant with Connor's baby"

*Wakes up*

"Baby are you okay?" Eva asks me

I look around and see that I'm in the house with Eva in my arms and on the couch. I thought he was out of our lives and now he's back in it. Not even a restraining order can stop him from being in our lives. The rest of the night I couldn't sleep. I was up staring at the ceiling thinking about everything about Connor. The next thing I know, it's 7am and the sun is out. I hear Emma come downstairs and I decided to get up.

"What are you doing up?" Emma asks,

"Thinking too much, you?"

"I'm working out with Liv and what are you thinking about?"

"Connor, this one paparazzi keeps asking about him"

"Maybe he isn't paparazzi at all and just wants intel for Connor"

"I guess I never really thought of it that way, have fun at your workout!"

"See ya!" Emma says

I keep thinking about Connor and I totally forgot that I had school today. I rush to get my stuff to drive back to my apartment and then I go wake up Eva and let her know I'm leaving.

*Skip to at Fresno*

I'm walking to my apartment from the parking lot and I keep thinking about that paparazzi. Have I seen him before? I feel like I've seen him before. Is he friends with Connor?

*Runs into someone*

"Hey watc- oh hey Y/n!"

"Oh hey Jersey!"

"It's been a while since I've seen you around"

"Yea, I went back to Canada for a bit, but I've gotta run, I got a class"

"Okay see ya!"

Eva's POV:

It was like 5am when Y/n woke up but went back to sleep and then she had to leave for class. It's not like Y/n to just wake up in the middle of the night, she loves sleep. I wonder if the paparazzi thing is bugging her.

*Ding dong*

"EVAAAA SOMEONE'S AT THE DOOR!!" Anna yells

"Dude, I'm right here, no need to yell, and you could get the door yourself" I replied

"Yeah but I'm lazy and cozy" she replied

I gave up on the argument and just answered the door.

"I have a package for Miss Eva Cudmore?"

"That's me, who is this from? And where??" I asked the delivery man.

"From someone named Christopher Daniels"

"Christopher Daniels... why does that sound so familiar??" I ask myself

I accepted the package and went inside. When I sat back on the couch, Anna became interested.

"What happened to being lazy and cozy??" I asked,

"Well this is interesting so I wanna see!" she replied

I opened the package and saw some of my favourite candies and snacks, some were even from Canada! As I dug through the box, I noticed a small keychain that looked a little suspicious. It was a Jordan 1 shoe, but the toe box could be removed. When I removed it, it appeared to be a USB drive.