Catfish

*The next day*

Eva's POV:

After finding out what Y/N did, I didn't know what to do. I already had a flight booked for her graduation, I was gonna meet her family and I was ready to spend the rest of my life with her. I couldn't bring myself to ask her about the letter or anything so I just ignored all her calls and texts. 

"Hey E... you doing okay today?" Anna said and walked into my room,

I didn't answer her. Before I knew it, Anna pulled me in for a hug and I broke down again. Every time someone hugs me or touches me, it reminds me of being with Y/N. How her touch could make me feel butterflies instantly, how she would give the best hugs, and how she comforted me after Connor. 

"Why don't you try getting back into the dating game??" Anna suggested,

I thought about what she said for a little bit, but couldn't bring myself to say anything. The thought of moving on to someone new is scary. I don't know if I'll ever find the same love I did with Y/N and I don't know if I can move on. People say that you have one great love and it lingers for you whole life. And I think Y/N is that great love. No matter who I am with or could be with, I always seem to think about Y/N and I feel like she will always be in my heart. 

Anna's POV:

Over the past week, we finally got Eva and Y/N to break up, but seeing Eva yesterday and this morning, I don't really want to continue this anymore. She did hurt me when she chose Y/N, but it was the right choice. I hate to admit it, but Y/N makes her the happiest she's ever been and I don't think I could've ever done it. Maybe in this lifetime, Eva and I are meant to be friends, and nothing more. 

After comforting Eva for a bit, I headed to Emma's room to ask her if we should stop. Seeing Eva hurt like this hurts me a lot and I don't think I can do it anymore. 

"Hey Em?? Can we talk??" I ask and slowly walk into her room,

"Yeahh, what's up??"

"We have to stop this game with Eva, I can't bear to see her like this anymore and honestly, I've accepted that Eva and I will only ever be friends."

"Wait what?? You want to stop now??"

"Yeah, I can't let it go on anymore"

"But the fun just started. I just made up a fake man to catfish Eva with"

"You what?!"

"Look!!!" Emma says and shows me her phone.

Emma's POV:

Since Eva and Y/N broke up yesterday, I knew Eva would avoid Y/N's calls and texts. My plan is to make a fake man for Eva and soon they will be texting, flirting and doing whatever, while I will be messaging Y/N. Since Y/N is overseas and Eva is ignoring her, this is the perfect opportunity for me to get close to Y/N and Anna can be the fake man because she's in love with Eva. 

"What do you think?!" I ask Anna who's looking over the profile,

"It's just like... me!!! But a dude" she replied,

"Since you're madly in love with Eva, this is a perfect opportunity to get to know her when she's in a dark place and may not open up to you personally. And if Y/N comes back, there's proof that Eva's been talking with someone"

"I don't know..." Anna said questionably,

"Oh come on!! It'll be fun!! If it doesn't work, we can stop cause your little heart can't take it"

"I guess" Anna said a little sad,

*Skip a few days*

I see Anna glued to her phone and Eva's been coming out a little more. This means my plan is working. Eva is talking to Anna's fake man and now it's m turn to talk to Y/N.

*E: Emma, Y: Y/N*

E: Hey Y/N, just wanted to check up on you and see how's life in Canada!

Y: It's not too bad, just a little worried. Do you know if Eva's okay?? She hasn't returned or answered any of my calls or texts

E: She seems fine to me, she's been on her phone a lot recently.

Y: Thanks Em... Can we talk about us??

E: Yea, what's up?!

Y: We got off on the wrong foot and I think we should try being friends. You seem like a super dope person, but the way you showed your affection to me was too much. Ngl, I did like the feeling of having someone attracted to me, but I am with Eva.

E: Uhhh I don't think you're with Eva anymore, it looks like she found someone new...

Y: Oh okay. Well since Eva won't answer me, do you think you can pass a message to her?

E: Sure, what is it?!

Y: Even though we may not be together, I still care about her

E: For sure... talk to you soon!

Y: Bye Em

I walked around the house to find Eva and after 5 mins of wandering around, I found her by the pool. 

"Hey Eva!!"

"Hey Em! I just want to say I'm sorry."

"Sorry for what?!"

"For getting mad at you. It seems that Y/N has moved onto someone new which isn't me or you"

"All good, I actually wanted to pass a message from her... she said that "Even though you aren't together, she will never forget you"

"Thanks Em"

After our little conversation, Eva went back to texting her new man and I saw a smile on her face. For the next few days, I'm planning on messaging Y/N more and seeing if there is something between us. Maybe Anna's right. I have to learn to accept that I may never have what Eva and Y/N had. 

Y/N's POV:

This whole situation is getting a little sus. Eva ignoring me after getting a letter than I wrote and Emma reaching out to me. Something doesn't seem right. What I wrote to Eva wouldn't make her ignore me, it would make her call me and want to see me. Maybe I'll write another one to see what's really going on. 

*S: Sab, Y: Y/N*

*Ring ring*

S: Hello?

Y: Hey Sab! Can I ask you to do something for me??

S: Yeah, what's up!?

Y: You know I sent a letter to Eva right??

S: Yeah... might I say, telling her that you cheated and that you wanted to break up through letter was not the best way

Y: WAIT WHAT?!? I DIDN'T WRITE THAT!!!

S: I KNEW IT!!! This has Emma written all over it

Y: That's why she reached out to me. Anyways, I'm gonna write another letter along the lines of my first one that I sent and hopefully it gets to Eva without it being interrupted by Emma. Do you think you could give it to Eva??

S: Yeah! For sure!! In the mean time, I'll try to find the first letter

Y: Thanks Sab, you're the best! Love you!!

S: Anytime!! Love you too!

*End call*

A/N
Well what do you think of today's chapter??? Once again, thank you guys for 1k views and all the votes. I honestly don't know what to say. It may seem little to most of you, but for me... someone who doesn't really excel in writing, it means a lot, so thank you. Let me know what you want to see after this scandal!! Also I did not look over this chapter, sorry for the grammatical and spelling errors.