Digging around

Sab's POV:

A few days ago, Y/N asked me to dig around and try to see what's going on between Emma and Eva. To be honest, I feel like Anna is roped into this because if it involves Eva, Anna has to be a part of it some how. I started snooping around Emma's room to try and find the letter, but I couldn't. I wanted to check again, but I wasn't sure when Emma would be home. I looked and looked until the door opened.

"What are you doing??" Emma questioned,

"Uhhh... I needed to borrow something, but you weren't here" I replied,

"What were you looking for??" 

"Your um... eyeshadow. I wanted to use it because I didn't have those colours"

"Oh... it's right here" she said and handed it to me,

"Thanks!" I said and ran out the room. 

If it's not in Emma's room then I should try looking in Anna's room. Anna was busy downstairs and this was my chance to go look. As I was searching for the letter, I was starting to give up. I looked for another 5 mins and moved onto her closet. When I got in there and shook all the close around, an envelope fell out. I FOUND IT!!!!! For now I was going to keep the letter in my room and later tonight, I'll pull Eva into my room. 

I made my way downstairs so I don't look suspisious and when I go down, I see Eva and Anna smiling at their phones. 

"What are you guys smiling about???" I ask,

"I met someone" Eva responds,

"Oooh let me see!!" I said and rushed to her side of the couch,

Eva showed me and when I read through their conversations, it started to sound like Anna. Maybe I need to snoop on Anna's phone. 

"What are you smiling about Boon??" I then asked,

She didn't respond right away, but hesitantly came up with an excuse,

"Uhh I- um, tik tok!" 

"Can I see??" I ask,

"Uhh nope!"

"Okay then"

While on the couches, I texted Y/N about what I found and what our next move should be. I also told her that Eva started talking to someone, but I'm not worried because I think it's Anna. After sitting on the couch for a bit, I started to get hungry so I order some food and when it got here, I also checked the mail. I put all the stuff on the counter and went through our mail. 

"Eva... you have a letter from Y/N" I said,

After I said it, Anna's eyes shot up at me and she looked worried. I have a feeling they didn't know Y/N was gonna send another letter. 

"You can just throw it away" Eva said,

"I think you should really read it. She may have broken your heart, but maybe this is the only way for her to talk to you" I said trying to convince Eva to read it. 

"I'm okay, just throw it away"

"Okay" I said and made my way to the trash can.

After eating, I tried to get Eva away from Anna, but nothing was working.  Until...

"Eva, can I ask for you advice in private??" I asked,

"Uhh sure, you wanna go upstairs?"

I had a smile on my face when she said this because now I get to have her talk to Y/N and show her that she was set up. After I threw away my garbage, we made our way upstairs and into my room. I shut the door and went into the bathroom to get Y/N's original letter. 

"So what would like advice on??" Eva asks,

"I don't actually need advice, I just needed to talk to you alone"

"Uhh okay"

"Before I say anything, you promise to listen to me first??"

"Sure..."

"This is the letter Y/N sent that day, not the one you opened. I found this while I searched Anna's room. Y/N asked me to search Emma's room because she didn't know why you just stopped talking to her. I didn't find anything so I started to search Anna's room, and then I found this. Earlier when I got my food delivered, you told me to throw away Y/N's letter, but I didn't. I saw the way Anna's face was when I mentioned Y/N sending you another letter and it's like she was scared of something. I think she and Emma planned something"

"I know what to do to see which is the real letter, Y/N wrote one to me when she was in LA, let me go get it" 

*2 minutes later*

"K I'm back"

After analyzing both letters, we notice that the handwriting is not the same. The handwriting from the letter I found in Anna's room matched the letter Y/N wrote in LA.

"So if Y/N didn't write this letter, then that means she never cheated on me or wanted to break up."

"I think you should talk to Y/N"

"I'll give her a call tonight"

"I'm glad we figured this out, now we have to confront Emma and Anna"

"Yeah... well now I feel bad for the guy I'm talking to, he was so nice and reminded me of someone"

"Oh don't worry about that, I'm pretty sure it was Anna who was texting you"

"Wait what??! How do you know??"

"Well Anna wouldn't show me her phone and she said she was watching tik toks, but there was no noise coming from her phone. And when I read your conversations with "Jake", it sounded a lot like a conversation with Anna"

"Ohhhh, that makes a lot more sense now"

Eva's POV:

After Sab explained everything to me, I went back to my room and called Y/N. I told her how sorry I was, but she wouldn't accept my apology because it wasn't my fault. She said she'd try to get a flight out, but she doesn't think she can because of school. We talked a little more on the phone before we hung up and I missed it. I missed hearing her voice, her laugh, and just her in general. 

*Skip to later in the day*

"HOUSE MEETING!!!!!" I shouted at the top of the stairs so everyone can hear me.

Everyone trailed to the living room and that's when I asked Sab to come up next to me to help me explain things.

"So... I'm gonna need everyone's phones" I said

A/N
Hey guys!! Sorry for the later update today, I was catching up with my best friends. Sorry to leave you on a cliff hanger, but I'm hoping to get the next chapter out tonight. I didn't look over the chapter so sorry for grammatical and spelling errors.