Goodbye for now

Y/N's POV:

Wow!! I can't believe Anna unloaded that all on me. The Eva Cudmore likes me??? What did I do to deserve that??? I feel bad for Anna, but then again I want to be with Eva. I may have a hard time connecting and trusting people because of my previous relationship, but Eva makes it so easy.

*present day*

Tomorrow I have to go back to school in Vancouver. Eva and the girls are here for another few days and I wanna stay, but I need to keep my grades up. As much as I hate school, I want to get academic scholarships. My parents may have wealth, but I don't want to associate myself with it. I need to earn my spot in a college/university and I want to try and pay for it myself. Damon wasn't really a poster boy for making good choices. He dropped out of college and is now travelling the world with his friends and my parent's money. Little Elena is working hard in school, but she does get a lot of things handed to her. I on the other get punished for not keeping my grades up, trying to do something fun, and get away. I guess instead of being ignored as the middle child, I get blamed for everything and criticized.

*skip to tmrw*

Last day on the mountain and I wanna spend it shredding the mountain. I asked if anyone wanted to go and most said yes except for Anna. Sab stayed with her because we don't know what's going on with her... well the girls don't. It's not my place to tell Anna's secret/feelings. It's up to her if she wants to tell Eva.

"I have a feeling I'm gonna fall off the mountain today" Eva said,

"I second that" Dev chimes in.

I just laugh a little and soon respond with

"Don't worry, I'll be there to make sure you stay on the mountain... no promises for not falling though".

Sab's POV:

Anna's been very distant with us lately, especially since we met Y/N. I stayed with her at the hotel today because I need to find out what's making her so distant.

"Boon?!?!"

"Yeah Sab?"

"Talk to me!!! And not just a normal talk, I mean tell me why you're so distant??"

"Why would I tell you?? You seem very close with Y/N"

Before we ran into Y/N, Anna was all smiles and laughs... especially around Eva. I think I know why she's acting like this.

"Anna... do you like Eva???"

She stayed silent for a little bit and hid under the covers.

"Anna!! Boon!! Shlime!!!"

"YES!! OKAY!! IS THAT WHAT YOU WANT TO HEAR???" She shouts.

I never thought she'd actually say it but damn, this all makes a lot of sense.

Eva's POV:

It was Y/N last day here at the resort and I'm getting a little sad. Over the past 3 days, we've bonded so much and I've fallen for her. She is the perfect girl and I wanna see her again. With us living in different countries. I'm not sure if I'll ever see her again. She's also very focused on school. I see her checking her emails every hour and she is determined to go to college on her own, without the help of her parents. As much as I hate Canada, I want to stay in Canada because of Y/N.

"Eva!! EVA!!!!!" Someone calls out faintly,

Before I could react, I'm at the edge of the mountain. I have no control of what I'm doing and I obviously can't stop. I close my eyes cause I'm not sure what the end result of this is going to be. When I open my eyes, I'm not dead or injured, I just see the girls around me and behind me is Y/N.

"Are you okay??" Y/N says very worried.

"Eva!!!! What the fuck happened!?!?!"

"Did you just zone out??" the girls asked,

"I guess..." I reply,

"Okay... how about we call it a day and head back to the hotel. I need to pack a bit before I leave" Y/N says.

Y/N stayed closely behind when going down the mountain and when we took our boards off and went to the rentals, Y/N just waited outside for us. I was the firs tone out and the first thing I did was jump and hug Y/N.

"Thank you!" I said

"It's nothing" she replied

"I don't know where I would be without you" I then said.

Y/N's arms wrapped tighter around me and I didn't want to let go.

Soon the girls came out and Y/N and I were still hugging. She must've saw the girls walking because we stated to move too.

Y/N's POV:

In an hour, I have to leave Big White and head back home. I just wish I could be with Eva everyday... she makes me so happy!!! In all honesty, I was kind of hoping I would find a girl while I was snowboarding. Maybe going to the states is a good option for me. I could go to Fresno Pacific University(FPU) cause they have a good Criminology program, and I would be closer to Eva. I don't know what Eva and I's relationship is or how it will turn out, but for now... I'm willing to do anything to stay close to her.

*knock knock*

"Come in! It's open!"

Eva soon walks in and has a sad look on her face. I know why she's sad, but hopefully FPU accepts me and I can be closer to her. Who knows... maybe the pandemic or lockdowns will lift soon and I can be with Eva whenever.

"Please don't go!!!" Eva says as she walks over to hug me.

"It's okay... you have my number, we can talk all the time and who knows, maybe I'll even come to California sometime." I reply,

Her hug gets tighter and I feel a few drops of tears hit my neck. I walk us over to the bed and just hold her. Before leaving the girls and Eva, I had to talk to Anna. I need to clear the air with her and tell her that Eva is not property. Eva is a person and choses who she likes. It's not like I have a spell that made her like me, but I need to talk with Anna.

"Before I go, I need to talk with Anna. And I think you should talk to Anna too... preferably when I'm not here" I said and put her on the bed.

She looked at me with those watery eyes and I went to Anna's room.

*Knock knock*

"Hey... Can we talk??" I ask,

Anna pats the bed and I walk over.

"Before I go, I just need to clear the air. I'm not trying to steal Eva away from you, she's not someone's property. Eva decides who she likes, and I can't help it if those feelings aren't towards you. I really want to be friends with you because you seem like a genuine and cool person. Can we be friends???" I say,

Anna thinks about what I said for a bit, but soon I hear a "Yeah" and I hug her.

I go back to my room to get my stuff and when I get to the lobby, all the girls are waiting for me. I load up y stuff, hug each one of the girls and leave Eva last.

"I had a lot of fun with you guys and hopefully we can meet again!" I say as I walk towards Eva.

"I had the most fun with you... see you soon!" I say and hug her.

I start driving back home and in my mirrors I see the girls hugging each other. I really hope I get into FPU, and if I do, I don't care if my parents pay for it. I just want to be close to Eva and the girls.

A/N
Hey guys!!! I hope you're liking the story so far. Sorry If I update a little slow, I've been very busy with school and basketball. Stay safe, wear a mask, and drink water!!