Motherhood

A/N - This chapter is a continuation of the last chapter

Y/N's POV:

I really wonder how kids are raised to be good kids. That mom didn't even apologize for her kid punching me and she also believed her kid over Elena. 

"Baby are you okay??" Eva asked,

"Yeah I'm okay. I think it's gonna bruise tomorrow" I replied.

"I'm sorry Y/N" Elena said and looked down

"What are you sorry about peanut?? You didn't do anything" I replied.

"You got hit because of me, I'm sorry"

"It's okay peanut, I'd do anything for you. Why don't we go get some ice cream and head home?"

Elena's smile reappeared and we went to McDonalds for some ice cream. 

*Back at the house*

When we got home, the dogs went to greet everyone and Elena went to the kitchen to finish her ice cream. Eva and I headed back upstairs and I tried to clean my nose a bit. 

"Let me help" Eva said and pulled up a chair in the bathroom. 

I let her and she sat in my lap and cleaned my nose a bit. 

"You know... after seeing you with Elena and dealing with that incident, I'm glad I'm with you. I'm glad that my partner is so good with kids and dealing with parents." Eva said,

"Bub... what's all this coming from?" I asked,

"I've always loved kids and I was so scared that I was pregnant with Connor's baby, but you always reassured me and let me know that you would be here. I love you and the way you care so much about me, our friends, and your family. I want to build a family with you"

"Now?!?!?" I asked shocked,

"No, not now. I'm only 18 and you just graduated from high school. I would love to build a family with you in the future, but if something doesn't go according to plan, I don't mind keeping it as long as I'm with you!"

"I will always be here for you and if something ever happens and I'm not here, I will always be with you in your heart. I love you Eva"

"I love you too!"

Eva's POV:

For the rest of the day, I hung around Y/N and we just chilled by the pool with her family and our friends. Since she just graduated, we wanted to take some time to be with her family before we go on our adventure around BC. BC is an amazing province and I kinda wished I lived in BC instead of Toronto. Toronto is great and all, but BC has all these outdoor activities that Toronto can't really do. 

"Whatcha thinking about??" Anna asked me. 

"Life" I replied

"Life with Y/N??" she said again

"Yep!! Today she showed me how great of a parent she will be and honestly I feel ready to have a baby with Y/N"

"Whoa whoa whoa... you ready for a baby??? You're barely 18 and Y/N just graduated from HIGH SCHOOL!!!"

"I know. I'm not saying I want a baby now, I'm just saying that if we ever do things and I get pregnant, I'm okay with it."

"Don't go getting any ideas cause I don't want a screaming child in our house any time soon"

"Don't worry, nothing will happen"

Boon was on her way to play with Elena and Emma came up to me. 

"Hey E!"

"Hey Em! What's up??"

"I know we didn't get off on the right foot and we are still working on our relationship, but can I ask you for some advice?"

"Sure! What can I advise you on?"

"You have obviously found the most perfect person in the world and I have moved on from it. Recently, I've developed feelings for Zack. On the plane, Dev found a guy for me, but when I talked to him, I didn't get the same spark that I felt with Zack. How should I tell him or show him that I like him?"

"When I first met Y/N, I instantly fell in love and I just spent a lot of time together. With the help from Anna, Y/N knew I had feelings for her and she just told me. We started to hang out more and when she came to LA, that's when we made it official."

"AWWWWWWWW"

"What I'm trying to say is, spend more time with Zack and now that I know, I can maybe hint towards Zack that you like him and see if he likes you back!"

"Thanks E, you're the best!"

"Anytime Em!"

I was left by the pool alone to tan and out of no where, the sky gets a little darker and it starts to rain. I love the rain, but I'm allergic to the cold. 

I sat outside having fun in the rain and then a pair of arms wrap around me. 

"EVA!!! You're gonna get cold and then get a reaction!" Y/N says and tried to pull me inside. 

"No... can we please stay a bit? I love the rain, but never get to experience it."

"Okay, but first lemme get you a hoodie and pants"

She ran inside to get me some clothes and then came back out right away. 

"Put these on!" 

I put her clothes on and then we swayed back and forth holding each other in the rain. 

"Thank you" I said which holding her

"Anything for you bubba. I don't care whatever it is, but I'll do anything for you"

We held each other for a bit longer and when we went inside, there were towels left on the table for us. 

"Did you put these here?" I asked,

"No... I guess someone saw us and left them there for us. It's most likely my mom"

"I love you and your family!" I replied,

"I love you too! And I can't wait to meet your family!" Y/N said.

We went upstairs to dry off and shower, and after our shower, I started to form hives. 

I am allergic to the cold so I get hives and need to stay warm. I had a very warm shower, but I guess it wasn't to the point where my hives went away. 

"You okay in there Eva?" Y/N asked and knocked on the door

I opened the door and said "Yea, I just got hives from being in the rain"

"I told you not to stay out there, but you never experienced rain so I let you. Come cuddle in bed, maybe it'll help warm you up and get rid of the hives." Y/N replied and we went to bed. 

We didn't do much after that besides going down to eat dinner and watch a movie. Tomorrow is our 6 month anniversary and I wonder what we're going to do!

A/N
Hey guys, sorry for not updating in a while. I have been super busy with school and work. I have had a bit of a break and may still need another break to focus on school, but hopefully I can get another chapter out to you guys soon. This chapter has not been looked over so sorry for the grammatical and spelling errors.