Plan A

Anna's POV:

Over the past few days, Emma and I have been planning to get Y/N and Eva to break up. So far... nothing has been working. We tried to get Eva out of the house so Emma can have her time with Y/N, but Y/N has no interest what so ever. We also tried to get me alone with Eva to make Y/N jealous or something, but nothing happens because she think's we're doing best friend stuff. Since Y/N is leaving LA in 2 days we had to come up with something...fast.

"What are we going to do???" Emma asked me,

"Why don't we wait till Y/N leaves and we can do something, at least Eva will be alone and we have one less person to worry about" I replied.

"Maybe that can be our Plan B" Emma said,

"Okay what do you think we should do???"

"Do what started it all..."

I was so clueless as to what she was hinting at.

"A party you dummy!!! Y/N and I first kissed at a party and you and Eva kissed at the same party" Emma reminded me.

Ohhhh right!!! That was fun!!! Maybe the key thing is alcohol. 

"Where would we have it?? And what would the reason for it be??" I asked,

"How about a going away party for Y/N?!" Emma replied

"Right!! Cause she's probably not coming back until she graduates" I then said

"Okay... we have the what, for who, and why... now we just need the where" Emma said,

"Why not at the house?? We have the space, we can cater it and have the boys help!"

"ANNA YOU'RE A GENIUS!!!"

"Why thank you!"

*The next day*

We got everything ready for Y/N's "going away" party and now all we need is the guest of honor. To get everything set up, we asked the girls take Eva and Y/N to the mall. They were gone for a few hours and it was the perfect time for them to come back. We got everyone to hide and have it like a surprise party. 

*Door unlocks*

"SURPRISE!!!!!!!" Everyone shouts,

They saw the banner and gave almost everyone a hug. 

Y/N's POV:

Wowww, I can't believe they threw me a party. seeing everyone here actually made me kind of emotional because I never really had friends, but here in LA, these people are like my family now. They see me for me and not for my money. 

"I'm sad that you're gonna be gone for the next few months, but we will be at you graduation!" Sab said.

The rest of the girls in the house nodded and I couldn't be happier. I wonder what's it going to be like when I get home and get back to school. Eva and I's relationship is mostly public now and the people at school definitely follow Eva and the house. 

"Baby what's wrong??" Eva asks,

"Just thinking"

"About??..."

"About what it's going to be like at school"

"Why??"

"Well, everyone would only be friends with me because I had money, but now I'm friends with tik tokers, famous people, and have the most beautiful girlfriend. People are gonna come up to me to try to get to you guys now"

"Don't worry, you true friends will be there on your day of graduation... just a few more months and you're free" Eva finished,

Eva really knows how to make me feel better. She always knows what to say and what to do when I'm spiraling down.

It's a party... and in my honor, I should have some fun tonight!!

"Y/N come have some shots!!!" Anna yelled and gave me a line of 10 shots.

I have a feeling I'm gonna get on the plane with a hang over tomorrow night. I've been drinking a lot because everyone wanted me to have fun and let loose so I did. Eva drank a little too, but not to the point where she was drunk. I on the other hand drank to the point where I was drunk and it took a while. No one really knew that I have a high tolerance for alcohol. 

"Truth or dare???" Sab asked us.

My drunk ass said yes and Eva thought it'd be fun. 

"Eva.. truth or dare??" Anna asks,

"Truth" Eva responds,

"Aw you're no fun... anyways, do you see yourself with Y/N in the future??" Anna said,

"Obviously! I'm gonna marry her one day" Eva responds,

Wow!! Didn't know how strong Eva's feelings towards me were... now I wanna get married. I thought her answer was cute and went in for a kiss... she deepened it and we were soon pulled a part by the many "ewww" and "get a room". 

"Emma... truth or dare??" Eva asks,

"Dare!" Emma responds

"Hmm... jump in the pool fully clothed" Eva said,

"BET!!" Emma said and ran straight for the pool. 

Everyone was cheering and trying to avoid her so they wouldn't get wet. 

Eva's POV:

As the night went on, everyone was drinking more, we continued to play truth or dare and I'm glad that no one has asked me or Y/N to do something with someone else. They all know we're in a relationship and I'm glad that they're respecting it... until Emma asked Y/N a truth or dare while more intoxicated

"Y/N truth or dare??"

"Dare!"

"I dare you to kiss me"

My eyes went wide and I was in shock. I knew Y/N wouldn't do it, but the fact that Emma asked it made me mad. How am I supposed to live with her??

"I think I'm done for the night, bub can we go??" Y/N asked and looked at me

"Oh come on... I thought you were fun!! It's just one little kiss" Emma said,

The more she talked, the more my blood boiled. 

"There are boundaries to these types of games and my relationship. You can say to kiss Eva, but I will not kiss anyone else because that's not the type of person I am" Y/N said and got up. 

She was walking out of the house, but then Emma pulled her into her and kissed her. Everyone was going "Ooooh" and was shocked... to be honest I was shocked too. 

"EMMA!!!" Tori said and pulled her,

Y/N ran out of the house and I tried to follow her. 

"Baby... Y/N! Slow down!!" I called for her,

She finally slowed down and faced me.

"Eva I'm sorry, I didn't mean to, she was there and forced it, I shouldn't have let it happen and I should've shoved her off me"

Y/N kept trying to explain herself, but she didn't need to. I know what Emma was doing and it could've been the alcohol in her system. 

"Baby don't worry, it wasn't your fault... come here" I pulled her in for a hug and kiss. 

Anna's POV:

I went to follow Y/N and Eva to try and listen in on their conversation and I couldn't hear anything. There wasn't yelling or any movements so I was assuming that nothing was going to happen. I for sure knew that Eva wasn't mad or that they weren't going to break up because they kissed. I guess we gotta move onto Plan B.

A/N
Hey guys!!! I hope you're liking the story so far!! All this is a story and none of it is real. I'm sure Emma and Anna are really sweet and would never do anything like this just to be with someone. What do you think is going to happen with Plan B?? Also I didn't look it over cause I was too lazy so sorry for the spelling or grammatical errors.