Off to Kelowna!

A/N - So I don't remember what I had planned for their post graduation trip, but it's now going to be a camping/road trip and Mads is also here. And also, thank you to those who congratulated me on my grad!

Y/N's POV:

After a few days of chilling at my house with my family, we all packed up and got ready for our little camping trip. Liam's car had Dev, Zack, Emma, and Christian while my car had Eva(ofc), Anna, Sab, and Mads. We decided to go camping in the Penticton/Kelowna area and sight see around there, and then we will head up to Prince George to camp and sight see.

As I woke up, I went on my phone to see social media and stuff and about 30 mins later, Eva started to wake up. 

"Good morning beautiful" I said,

"Morning baby" she replied,

She cuddled into me and we laid there for another hour until our alarm went off. After getting dressed and getting the girls, we all headed off to Kelowna. 

*5 hours later*

"Are we there yet????" Anna asks,

"Yes!!! You can stop asking!" I reply.

"Hahah it's like a little family road trip" Mads says,

"You got that right" Eva replies.

When we got to the camp grounds, it was the afternoon and we set up 2 tents. One for the boys, and one for the girls. At the camp ground, there were warnings of bears and coyotes, but I wasn't worried about it. Anna and Dev went to go find the washrooms and showers, the boys went to set up their tent, and I went to set up our tent. The girls wanted to help, but it was easier if I did it myself. 

"Babe, are you sure you don't need help??" Eva asks,

"Yeah!! I'm actually almost done!" I reply.

"WHAT!?!?!?! We barely got the poles stuck into the ground, how'd you do it so fast??" Zack replied,

"It's called scouts. I was put in there from ages 5 to 16 and we went camping and sailing a lot so I know a lot about this stuff" I said,

"Can you help us after you're done??" Liam asked,

I nodded and continued to finish my tent. Once both tents were set up, Anna and De returned. Some of us took a little nap while others went to explore. 

While exploring, we found a creek where we could walk through and a giant field next to it. I brought a lot of toys (cause I'm a child) and we later went to play. The boys and I played spike ball, the girls laid out in the sun, and we even got the girls to throw a football with us. 

"Should we head back?? I'm kinda hungry" Zack said,

"You're always hungry" Emma replied.

We headed back to our lot and started to cook food. The girls wanted me to cook so I fired up the portable stove and made us some burgers. 

"Shit!!! Y/N/N knows how to make a meal!!!" Christian said,

"And that's one of the reasons why I'm gonna marry her one day!" Eva said. 

"I love you bubs" I said and gave her a kiss. 

"Awwwww when's the wedding?!?!?!?" Sab commented,

"I have to propose to her first Sab!" I said,

"I think we all know you guys are gonna get married, so detail!" she continued,

"What type of wedding do you want bubs? I'm good with anything" I turned to Eva,

"But it's your wedding too, you have to have some input!" Anna argued,

"Well... I don't mind what my wedding looks like, as long as Eva is happy with it I'm fine.  just wanna wear a white suit!" I said,

"We can plan our future wedding in the FUTURE! I just wanna hang around the camp fire and eat marshmallows!" Eva said. 

"I'll go set up the fire pit" I said and got up,

Eva followed me while everyone else stayed and talked.

Even though it was summer, we were in the wilderness so the winds will be colder and I know Eva will stay close to me. I was prepared and brought extra everything just in case something happened. 

"Fire's ready!" I yelled and everyone set up chairs around the pit.

The boys were being boys and playing chubby bunny, while the girls talked among themselves. Eva sat in my lap and we just cuddled. 

"So... what does your dream wedding look like?" I ask Eva,

"Do you really want to talk about this now??" she replied,

"I mean we don't have to, but I do want to be prepared cause I would love to marry you!"

"Okay, let's see... I would want a spring wedding outside with purple flowers in the arch and floral decorations. For each guest, I would want them to have a little box with a butterfly inside and when we kiss, they release the flowers. We'd have a reception in a barn and the cake would be a 3 layer red velvet cake. I want our first dance to be danced to Yours by Russel Dickerson and the rest is really up to the wedding planner and what they think may look nice." 

"Awww bubba, you're adorable."

"How about you??"

"I already said that I don't mind what my wedding looks like, as long as you get what you want and I get to wear a white tux. Happy wife, happy life! At the end of the day, a wedding reception is just an event where people get to witness us getting married. I don't care who is there, I just want to marry you and be able to call you my wife at the end of the year."

"I love you so much!"

"I love you more bubba"

We looked up and everyone was looking at us. I didn't realize that they all listened to our conversation. 

"Eavesdrop much??" I said,

"Sorry... you guys share this amazing chemistry and are so cute together!! I can't wait for you two to be married and I can call you my parents!" Anna said,

"We pretty much are your parents now" Eva replied.

"Got that right!" Dev said.

It's almost midnight and Eva is already in sweatpants and a hoodie. I'm in the same attire, but not cold at all. Since Eva is allergic to the cold, and she was shivering, I got up to grab some blankets. I threw each couple one and the rest of the girls one each. I sat back down with Eva in my lap and laid the blanket over us. She cuddled into me more and whispered "thank you" in my ears. I gave her a kiss and we enjoyed the fire. 

A/N
Hey guys! I hope you all are doing well and enjoying your summer! Sorry if I don't post everyday, it's just sometimes I get busy and can't write, but I will try my best to upload a few chapters a week! Thank you for all the views and votes!