Plan B

Anna's POV:

It's been about 3 weeks since Y/N left and Emma and I have been scheming, but nothing really stuck. We tried to photoshop pictures of Y/N with some other girl, we tried to get Emma to text Y/N, but that did work. I was about to give up until I heard Y/N say something over facetime.

"Be prepared to get a letter from me bubs"

Eva didn't know I was around and that's the perfect thing to do. I can write a letter to Eva about Y/N cheating or breaking up with her and hide the actual letter. 

Emma's POV:

Everything Anna and I came up with has been a bust. Nothing worked and I guess we can't break them up. I was going into my closet to pick out an outfit for my photoshoot when Anna barged in.

"EMMA?!?!? WHERE ARE YOU?!??!" Anna yells

"WHAT?!?!? I'M IN MY CLOSET!" I reply

"I HAVE AN IDEA!"

"Maybe quiet down so Eva doesn't hear us"

"Right, sorry. I overheard that Y/N is sending Eva a letter and we can write Eva a letter of our own... it can say that Y/N cheated or something and put that in the mailbox instead of the actual letter!"

"Ooooh sounds like a plan!"

"Perfect! I'll go write it and shove it in the mailbox in a few days!" Anna says

Y/N's POV:

It's been about a month since I left LA and it's killing me that I can't hug, cuddle or kiss Eva. I decided to write her a letter because she seems to like those. It will be a few days to get the letter out to her because we live in different countries, but it will get to her eventually. I really hope she likes it and I really hope school can finish sooner so Eva and the rest of the girls can come out and meet my family. They took care of me in LA and they're as much of a family as my own. I can't wait to see them again. 

The letter:

"Eva,
The day you ran me over at Big White Ski Resort was the best day of my life. It was the day that I met the girls of my dreams, my best friend, and now girlfriend. I never really thought that love was real or that I could have friends, but after running into you... literally, I saw otherwise. You and the girls made a home for me in LA and I am excited to be moving out to Fresno and being somewhat closer to you. I can't wait to have all those nights alone with you and just be able to hold you. Being a part from you is killing me and I don't know how I did it for 17 years. Remember to drink you water... or kool-aid, eat your food, and et enough sleep. We will see each other soon. I love you Eva."

A/N - This is really sappy, but it is something I would write so bear with me.

*4 days later*

Eva's POV:

Y/N said she is sending me a letter and for the fast 4 days, I've been checking the mailbox at noon on the dot everyday. I was a little sad when I didn't see the letter or any mail in the mailbox until I went in the house. I saw that Anna had a stack of mail in her hand and I rushed to her. 

"Is there a letter in there for me?!?!?!?" I asked very eager

"Uhhh lemme check" Anna replied

After flipping through each envelope slowly, Anna finally found it.

"Here you go!" She said and handed me the envelope. 

I ran to the couch and sat down. I wanted to be in private, but I also didn't care, I just wanted to read it. When I opened the letter and started to read it, I couldn't believe my eyes... Y/N wrote this?

"Eva you okay?" Anna said and walked towards me. 

"Uhh yeah, I'm just gonna go to my room" I replied.

I ran up to my room and shut the door. I didn't know to do, I never thought Y/N would ever say those words. Tears started to form and soon they fell onto my cheeks. 

Sab's POV:

I just got home from Cooper's house and the house was dead quiet. I feel like something is going on... the house is never this quiet. And if it is, there's something going on. 

"You guys know where everyone is?" I asked Anna and Emma who were on the couch.

"Uhhh Eva is upstairs and everyone else went shopping" Emma replied,

"Why didn't you guys or Eva go?" 

"Eva was waiting for the mail because Y/N sent a letter and I'm too lazy" Anna replied,

"I'm tired, I had a lot of photoshoots these past few days"

"Fair... I'm gonna go talk with Eva, bye guys!"

"See ya!!" Emma and Anna said in unison.

*Knock knock*

"Eva.. it's Sab, can I come in?"

There was no response. I got a little suspicious so I slightly opened the door when I opened it fully, I see Eva bawling her eyes out, hugging what looks to be a hoodie or some sort of clothing. 

"Eva... Are you okay?? What happened??"

Still no response from Eva. Since she wasn't ready to talk or do much, I thought I should comfort her and wait till she's ready. I sat next to her on the bed, pulled her in for a hug and she crumbled. She started crying even more and hugged me so tight that I had trouble breathing. 

"It's okay... it's okay" I kept saying and rubbing her back. 

After what seemed to be 20 mins, Eva finally lifted her hear and said a few inaudible words. 

"What did you say??? I can't understand you" I said,

She wiped her tears, blew her nose and gave out a deep sigh. 

"Y/N... she..."

"What did she do???"

"S-she cheated on me and said that we should break up... it's all in the letter" She said and handed me the tear stained letter. 

"Eva,
These past few months with you have been great and meeting you was a big part of my life. I didn't know how to tell you this and I wasn't sure if I could do this in person or looking you straight in the eyes. Eva... I met some here back in Canada and I think we should break up. You hold a special place in m heart and I will forever care about you, but she makes me feel things I've never felt."

NO... FUCKING... WAY. There's no way that Y/N wrote this or would ever do this. That girl loves Eva so much and would get hit by bus for her. Something is definitely going on. 

A/N
Hey guys!!!! Thank you for 1k views! I never really though this story or any story of my would blow up. So Anna and Emma's plan worked... what do you think will happen next??? Also I did not proof read so sorry for the grammatical and spelling errors.