What are we? pt. 2

❗❗Self harm Warning❗❗

Eva's POV:

This is the thing I didn't want to see. I was really hoping that Anna was just ignoring us, but then we walk in and see her unconscious on the floor, covered in her own blood. Sab went to call 911 and Y/N went to help Anna. I honestly wasn't even sure how she knew what to do, but all I cared about was helping Anna.

"Can someone get me towels, a bucket of water, and a big ass first aid kit??" Y/N asked.

Dev, Tori and Cynthia went to go find those things and all I did was sit back and cry. I couldn't bear the thought of Anna dying. She's my best friend... my sister. I love her to death.

"Bubba can you do me a favour??? Can you turn around?" Y/N asked.

I listened to her because I couldn't look at Anna anymore. I may not have chosen her, but what she did now really did break my heart. I tried to stop crying so I could call Anna's mom and luckily, she picked up quickly.

*E: Eva, MS: Mrs. Shumate*

MS: Hi Eva! Did you get a hold of Anna?

pause

MS: Eva???

Eva starts crying

MS: Eva what's wrong??

E: Mrs. Shumate?...

MS: Yes sweetie

E: Anna...

MS: What happened

E: She slit her wrists and it's pretty bad, she's unconscious right now and we're getting an ambulance.

MS: I'm sorry sweetie, I'm sorry that you had to go through with this, I'll get on the next flight to LA. Text me the hospital address when you guys get to the ambulance.

E: I will.

*Call ends*

"Y/N THE AMBULANCE IS HERE!!!!" Sab yells up the stairs.

I soon see 3 paramedics carry Anna out of the house into an ambulance on a stretcher. We all stood by the door to watch them drive Anna off while Y/N was cleaning the bathroom.

"Baby you don't have to clean it" I said and she go up.

She wiped her hands and then said...

"I will do it so none of you have to. Go change and get the girls, I'll drive you guys to the hospital after I finish cleaning"

Poor Y/N, she wasn't expecting to go to the hospital or clean up blood when she arrived. All she wanted to do was hang out with us!

*1 hour later*

"Bubba?? You guys ready?" Y/N came down and asked me.

I looked at the girls and nodded to Y/N.

She noticed that I was just sitting on the couch and gave the car keys to Dev. She walked over and kneeled in front of me.

"Bubba?? Are you okay??"

"No!!! Anna just tried to kill herself and it's my fault!!" I said,

"Eva!! You may have done something that broke her heart, but thoughts of self harm and suicide is not your fault. How about we go see Anna?? I'm sure that will make you feel better and I'm sure she'd like to see you" She replied.

I gave her a long hug and she just carried me to the car.

After getting to the hospital, all the girls rushed in and started looking for Anna. It might have slipped their mind to ask the front desk, so I asked and directed them. While walking down the hall, I was holding onto Y/N's arm, Dev, Cynthia and Sab was practically running, and Tori was next to me.

Right when Y/N and I entered the room, Anna threw a pillow at us and said "GET OUT!!!".

"I get that I didn't choose her, but why is she so hung up on it?" I asked

"She just got her heart crushed my her crush, it hurts like a bitch. I know from experience." Y/N replied.

I guess I never really thought of Anna's feelings that way. This is what I was afraid of. I didn't want to choose Y/N because I knew Anna would be heartbroken. But then again, I wanted to be with Y/N.

"How about I leave you with Anna and the girls. I feel like I'm the problem." Y/N said,

"No!! Please don't leav-"

"I'll be right outside bubba"

She gave me a kiss on the cheek and sat outside the room.

Y/N's POV:

After sitting on the uncomfortable chairs for an hour, I fell asleep. I was woken up by giggling and I saw some girls giggling. They looked to be around my age and when they saw me look at them, they got up and walked away.

"Hey!!! What were you guys laughing about??"

"Uhhhh... my friend thinks you're hot" she said,

Ummmm... America definitely has pretty girls, but they also have weird girls. Why did they think someone sleeping was hot??? I was sitting outside for a few more hours when a woman in her 40s came rushing in.

"Are you Mrs. Shumate??" I ask,

"Yes!! Are you a doctor or nurse??"

"No... I was at the house helping Anna"

"Oh! So you're a paramedic!"

"Still no. I met the girls when they went to Canada and I guess you can say that I'm dating Eva now. I'm not really sure what we are. "

"Oh" was all she said.

I lead her into the room and the girls made room for her. I sat down in the corner and soon Eva came and sat on my lap.

"Heyy... Thank you for being so patient with us"

"It's okay, I've been in many hospitals"

Eva has a confused look on her and then asked...

"How did you know what to do when Anna cut herself?"

"My brother slit his wrists when he was 18. I found him and tried to help as much as I could before the paramedics came. They gave me tips for the next time it could happen"

"Oh... I'm sor-"

"It's okay. It was 4 years ago".

Before Eva walked away, I pulled her back onto my lap and asked about what we were.

"Eva?? I wanted to know what we are. We've kissed and shared our feelings, but then all this happened and I don't really know what we are or what you want us to be"

"Y/N... I like you, a lot. And I want to be with you."

"Really??!!"

"Yes silly!"

"Well in that case... Will you be my girlfriend?"

"Of course!"

I couldn't be happier. The date and timing of me asking Eva to be my girlfriend is a little awkward and bad, but to me, all that matters now is that I get to call this beautiful girl my girlfriend!

A/N
Hey guys!!!! I hope you're liking the story so far!!! Like I said in my last chapter and A/N, please skip these 2 chapters if you are triggered. I don't mean to have these chapters to trigger some of you, I want to bring awareness to these issues.