Stamp of approval? Pt.2

Y/N's POV:

As we were heading back to the Cudmore residence, my anxiety started to kick in. My leg was bouncing up and down, my palms were sweaty and I was overthinking everything. I really hope the Cudmore's like me after they hear the news cause right now, they seem to like me.

"Y/n sweetie are you okay? Your leg is bouncing up and down quite a bit" Mrs. Cudmore asks

"I'm okay Mrs. Cudmore, just anxious"

"Well what do you have to be anxious about?" Mr. Cudmore asks,

"Well I'm going to be living with the love of my life's family for a week, I don't want to give a bad impression or mess anything up"

"Awww sweetie, you don't have to do all that and be anxious, we love you and how you treat our little girl"

"Yeah! And I don't let people date my daughter so easily"

"Thank you Mr. and Mrs. Cudmore"

A/N - I don't know Eva's Parent's names so I'm just gonna say Chris and Melissa. If you know their names, please let me know and I will change it

"Please, call us Chris and Melissa!"

"Thank you Chris and Melissa"

The ride home was not too bad because Eva and I fell asleep. We were a little tired from travelling so we took a nap and when we go to their house, they woke us up and let us be. 

Eva's POV:

Y/n meeting my parents and sisters wasn't so bad after all. When my mom asked why she was anxious, I knew why. She kinda does have something to be anxious about because my dad will go crazy on her. When he found out I lost my V-card, he scared the living shit out of my ex. And that was just losing my V-card and no pregnancy. I'm not sure how he'll take it if he knows I'm pregnant.

"Bub why are you looking up hotels?"

"To find a place to stay so we can wait out this week after we tell my parents"

"Your dad is going to put me in a grave isn't he"

"Yeahhh he's not gonna take this well"

"Whether he accepts it or not, I want this baby with you and I won't leave your side, I love you Eva Cudmore"

"OMG YOU'RE PREGNANT!!!!!!" Beth said,

"Shut your big mouth up and shut the door!!!" Eva says

"But- wait- how???"

"I have male and female parts, but a female body so I can uh- yeah"

"Awwww I'm gonna be an aunt!!! And yeah, dad is going to put your gf in a grave"

"Good to know, can you please not tell anyone about this!! Even a Kate cause she has a big mouth too!"

"Okay okay mom!"

"Get out!"

It never changes with me and Beth. No matter how old we are, where we are, we always seem to be at each other's throats. The good thing is, we do it playfully and never mean it.

After settling in and unpacking a little, we headed downstairs to go watcha movie with the family. My mom wanted to watch a rom com and Beth wanted to watch an action movie. 

"Y/n you're the guest, you pick!" Kate says

"Uhhh- I don't really care what movie we watch, I like anything, Eva?"

"Rom com!"

"Ughhhhh you all suck" Beth says

We're halfway through the movie and I'm snuggled against Y/n. I see a flash of light and see my mom smiling.