Chapter Sixty One

"I think my jacket looks better on you." Catherine heard the rough morning voice of Bucky.

She jumped slightly, not knowing he was awake. It was five am and normally none of them woke up this early in the morning. However, she had a nearly four and a half drive to DC. She had borrowed his canvas style jacket with the brown hood to remind herself of him while she was gone. "I hope I didn't wake you."

His arms snaked around her waist, under his jacket, pulling her flush against his. "I swear, you get more beautiful every time I see you."

She playfully hit his chest and rolled her eyes. "You must have been quite the ladies man."

The cool metal hand brushed the hair away from her neck and he pressed soft kisses against the skin. "Oh I was." His lips moved to capture her's with a hungry kiss. He pulled his jacket off her, discarding it on the floor next to them.

"James." She mumbled against his arms.

"I'll be quick. I promise." She gave in, of course. His hands grabbed the hemline of her grey shirt and removed it revealing a black lace bra. "Interesting choice of clothing."

Catherine shrugged her shoulders, attempting to hide the smirk on her face. "I was planning on wearing it to the hearing. I thought combined with me getting on my knees, I may keep us from being thrown into prison."

Bucky's metal hand shot up, wrapping it around her neck. He kept a firm pressure, not enough to restrict her airway. "The only person you should be on your knees for is me."

It wasn't a warning. It came out of his mouth as if it was a law, a constitution. "Now get on your knees."

Mature Content Warning

She complied. Her hands slipped around the waist of his sweatpants and underwear and his pulsating member was freed. His hand tangled into her hair, pulling her towards it. She gently licked the tip, teasing him. The erection was almost painful, he needed that pretty little mouth around it. She took him inside her mouth, inch by inch. A groaned escaped his throat.

She began to move her head at an achingly slow rate. He gripped her head tightly, pushing her more, needing the speed. Once she did, he loosened his grip. She increased her suction and judging by his hips starting to involuntary jerk, he was getting close. "That's my good girl." He whispered.

Catherine looked up at him through her thick lashes. The look on her face was pure innocence but she knew exactly what she was doing. It was enough to send him over the edge. He tipped his head back and steadied her head before releasing himself. He fought to keep quiet, not wanting to wake their son, but he was struggling. After he was done, he helped her to her feet.

Without permission, he unbuttoned her black skinny jeans and shoved his hand down to her core. "Already wet I see." He moved his fingers against her, slowly just as she had done to him.

He removed his hand almost as quickly as he placed it there. With ease, he ripped her bra off. "There. Now you can't wear it."

"You know that was one of my favorite ones!" She told him.

"I think you look better without it." Bucky teased before picking her up.

He carried her to their bedroom, shutting the door behind them. A mischievous look was in his eyes as he laid her down, removing her pants and underwear. He took both hands, spreading her legs open for himself. He started at her ankle and began to press soft kisses against the inside part of her leg. The closer he got to her thigh, the more aggressive he became. The tip of his tongue danced along her core causing her to squirm against the bed.