3.Are you getting married or somthing

Adam was sitting in his office trying to figure out the we business dale when his office phone range.

" Mr. Khan! Mr. Saiid is on the line, he asked to speak with you" Adams person assistant Patric  said through the phone.

" yeah! let him through" Adam have been anxiously waiting for Mr. Saiid to call, and now it was finally happening.

" Mr. Saiid how nice it is to hear from you" Adam said with a smile as soon as the call connected 

" I don't think calling me Mr. Saiid is appropriate anymore now that you are marrying my daughter don't you think?"Adams eyes went wide and the smile on his lips grow bigger.  Adam isn't usually a cheerful and happy person, he rarely smiles and almost never jokes around. But today for the first time in years Adam had a reason to smile because he's finally gonna marry the girl of his dream.

" I know you are probably busy with your new project that you started but I just wanted to let you know Noor's decision myself"

" yes! Of course thank you very much for letting me know, I truly appreciate it" Adam answered with the smile still in is face.  " so did you discuss when then Nikkah should be.." before Adam could finish his sentence he was cut of my Abrahams laugh
" Very eager to the wedding I see" Abraham said laughing. Adam looked down from embarrassment even if Abraham couldn't actually see him.

" look Adam you already know my situation and I know your so we should just do what's best for both of us and get you guys married as soon as possible" remembering the actual reason behind the marriage and everything that's been going on ,Adam smile faded away and his face turned serious again.

" yeah! Definitely! Just give me till the end of the month so I can let my family know and finish the business deal"

" sounds perfect.. " Abraham paused before continuing " and Adam thank you for doing this, you know I wouldn't trust my daughter with anyone but you to keep her happy " Abraham said with a hint of sadness in his voice

" you know you shouldn't be thanking me Noor is very important to me "

" I know , I know "

With that the phone call ended, Adam placed his face between his palms and sighed. The thought of marriage Noor made Adam happy, he know she was special from the moment he saw her for the first time six years ago. She was only 16 back then but still was the most beautiful girl in that gala. It was the first and last time her father showed her of to the world, many people know he had a daughter but not many of them know how she looked like or who she really was.

Adam however was one of the lucky ones that get to meet her personally, she probably don't remember him introducing himself to her, he remember how she barley looked up for the ground and the small Salam she replayed with. Those details never left his mind, deep down he know she was someone he wanted to have in his life, but he wouldn't have gusset that she'll become his wife one day, not with the big age difference between them.