10. That's a good girl

Stares 

Stares 

"What time do you have to be in uni?" Adam asked as they finished fajer prayer.

"8.15 by the latest"

"Okey! I'll drop you off"

Adam said as he walked to the bathroom to get ready. He knew he has to start driving his wife to and from uni from now on and it wasn't anything he was bothered by. For him this was one of his duties as a husband. Noor however stood still in the middle of the room with a smile on her face, she have never been dropped off by someone. Her father was always to busy for stuff like that.

After both of them got dressed Noor started on breakfast while Adam went to the gym. This was the first time they are eat breakfast together, usually Adam leaves before Noor wakes up. She asked him a couple times if he wanted her to wake up with him but Adam just declined saying her beauty sleep is more important. Noor of course agreed.

Coming out of the gym Adam was more than happy to see his wife in the kitchen preparing food for them. He moved closer and leaned on the kitchen island and watched her humming to someone random song and moving her hips a little every now and then.

Someone is in a good mood,

Noor notice Adams presence in the kitchen and blushed like crazy when she turned to find him looking at her with a big smile.

"You s..should get ready"

"Right away mam" and walked out

After breakfast the couple headed straight to the car and drove of because they where already getting late. Thankfully the drive to Uni wasn't long do to them living in central. After not being in uni for two weeks Noor was looking forward to go back, and got exited when she saw the building she hadn't seen in a wild. Noor was about to remove her seatbelt when she heard Adam

"What time should I collect you"
He's going collect me?

"My last lecture finishes at four"

"Than I'll be here at four" Adams smile made Noor smile at him sweetly. Getting of the car, Noor got  surprised as  Adam got of with her and walked to her side, he wanted to open the door for her but Noor was already out, so he did the next best thing which was closing the door behind her. 

Noor however was to busy feeling everybody's eyes on them to notice what Adam was doing, she knew Adam was a known person in her university but she didn't think that many people would actually just stand and stare at them. She couldn't actually hear what they where whispering but the stares were more than enough for her to feel uncomfortable.