13. Is my wife ticklish?

Torture

Torture

For the first time since Noor got married she didn't wake up to an empty bed. But instead woke up to the handsome man sleeping next to her. She keep looking at his sleeping form as he looked so peaceful and carefree. Her gaze somehow ended up on his lips, her cheeks started heating up and her blush became visible remembering what happed yesterday.

"Staring is rude you know"

Hearing Adam morning voice made Noor blush more, she lifted the duvet and covered her head from embarrassment.

"I didn't know you were awake" her voice came out quite and sweet making Adam chuckle. He lifted the duvet from her making her turn to lay on her stomach and hide her face in the pillow. Her action made her pyjama top raise and show a little of her lower back. Her skin looked so smooth and creamy he could hold himself from not touching it, as soon as his finger tips touched her skin Noor squealed and turn her body completely so she is laying on her back again.

"Is my wife ticklish?" Noor could easily hear the teasing tone in Adams voice.

"Nooo"

"Oo, I think she is" Adam said as he moved closer, Noor wanted to move away from him so badly knowing what he had in mind, but she couldn't move due to her almost at the edge of the bed. So she did the only thing she hoped would work

"Adam, don't come any closer...please"

"Oo, it's to late now" He immediately placed both hands on either side of her waist and started tickling her. She started moved from side to side trying to free herself from him but couldn't, her laugh fulled out the room and Adam automatically started laughing from hearing her.

"Okey, I give up, I give up, please no more" Noor said between laughters. Adam stoped with the tickling but didn't want her to get away from him so he hovered over her, sealing her in underneath him. She looked so beautiful with her hair all over the place and her smile still displayed on her face. Wanting to lessen his morning amorousness Adam moved his face closer to her aiming on her lips, he was getting closer and closer to forfill his desire when Noor place her small hand on her lips covering them.

"I haven't brushed my teeth yet"

"I don't care" Adam muttered as he moved her hand and placed a sweet little kiss on her lips. He moved from her lips for a second before discovering that he was still hungry for her and recombined their lips for a deeper kiss. This kiss wasn't anything like yesterday, this one was slow and sweet. Slowly but surely Adam broke the kiss but kept his position.

"There's always gonna be a morning kiss" He noted as he moved from on top of her and got to the bathroom before losing control over himself.

When Adam later on came back, the couple prayed fajer prayer like usual, except this time Noor didn't have to think about being left alone after they are done, because Adam didn't have to go to work until later.