19. Let..g.go of m.me

Noor was between sleeps when she tried cuddling closer to Adam, she reached her hand to his side of the bed only to find it empty

Noor was between sleeps when she tried cuddling closer to Adam, she reached her hand to his side of the bed only to find it empty. She instantly opened her eyes to see where he went when she found herself all alone in their room. She looked at the time writing on her phone screen and saw it was already morning time.

She was about to walk to the kitchen looking for her husband when she heard his voice coming form his office. He was so into his phone call that he didn't notice his wife standing in the corner. She was about to walk in and scare him when she heard him say something she couldn't believe he was saying, something that instantly made her heart sink.

" I know baby I miss you too" Adam said with a happy voice. Maybe it was because of her heart being so scared but she could have sworn his voice sounded happier than usual.

"I know Princess" he said with a big smile displayed on his face.
Princess, that's.. that's my nickname.

"I love you too, take care of Zehra for me"
Zehra? Is that his daughter, does he have another wife

Thought was going back and forth in Noors mind as she looked at her husbands smiling face.

Noor couldn't hold her tears as her eyes started watering without her control. Her thoughts where all over the place and she could barely keep calm.

That's when Adam looked up from his phone as the phone call had ended, to be meet with his wife wet cheeks and red eyes. The smile on his face instantly fell as he stood up and tried walking closer.

The closer Adam got to Noor the further back she went. As soon as he tried reaching for her Noor walked away as fast as she could. She could hear him calling for her but ignored him completely. It however only took Adam a second before he had wrapped his arms around her waist from the back preventing her from walking away.

"Let..g.go of m.me" Noor argued with a cracked voice. Instead of listening to her, Adam wrapping his arms tightly around her and lifted her of the floor and he walked to the living room. He then sat on the sofa before turning her around so she is straddling him.

"Let go" Noor struggled trying to get away from him as she screamed at him to let her go, she even tried hitting his chest away a few times but failed miserably. Getting tired of her behaviour Adam heeled on to her face before atching his lips to hers preventing her from struggling away from him. He knew this was the only way for him to calm her down and it definitely worked. It only took her a second before she leaned into the kiss. He could taste her salty tears but couldn't care any less.

"Shhhh, no more crying" Adam said quietly as he separated his lips from hers. She hadn't calm down completely but she wasn't struggling away from him anymore. Noor bit her bottom lip trying to stop her sobs as she looked down on Adam chest. She hated how calm and collect he was while she could barely think.

"Lailla says Hi" Adam said making Noor instantly look up to be meet with his calm face.

"W..who is.. Lailla?" Noor asked while trying so hard to privet herself from sobbing again.

"My 4 year old niece" it took Noor a second before she leaned away from Adam and tilted her head.

"B..but you don't have a niece, Zaineb doesn't have any kids " Noor said both confused and confident at the same time.

"It's not Zainebs child, it's my older sister Zehras kid" Noor looked down not knowing what to say, he sounded so honest talk about a sister Noor had never heard about. She so badly didn't want to believe him to prevent her from embarrassment, but she on the other hand didn't have a reason not to.

"You have never mentioned a sister before" Noor said while folding her arm on her chest making her breast pick out, trying to sound as intimidating as possible. Adam on the other hand couldn't think of her as anything but adorable.

"Unfortunately she doesn't live in London anymore, she moved away after she got married. "

"Is that why she never came to our wedding?" Noor asked confused.

"Well... that and her husband doesn't like her being close to us" Adam said with a tone Noor had never heard before, a really deceponted one.

"But it's her family, that's so mean of him" Noor was really confused as she didn't understand how anyone could be that mean.

"Not really" Adam said as the adjusted his sitting position before continuing

"My family didn't treat her well, he had every right to not let us near her." For the first time Adam sounded so sad, or even broken, she could easily tell that the subject of his sister had a lot deeper meaning than what he was showing.

"What happened?" Noor asked quietly trying not to sound to demanding.

"That's a story for another time" Adam answered before tightly wrapped his arms around Noors waist bringing her even closer. She instantly put both hand on his hard chest and looked down in the little space between them knowing exactly what Adam was about to say.

"Now, what did we say about getting into conclusions" Noor didn't dare to look into his eyes, she wasn't necessary scared of him or anything but rather embarrassment.

Adam Hammd as he waited for a respond from her, he loved every second of it. He was trying so hard to keep his act together and not show how hard he was trying to hide his laughing. Keeping an emotionless expression wasn't anything unusual for Adam but seeing her like this all embarrassment and cute made Adam just wanted to kiss her to death.

"You.. you said that.. that I should ask before.. before getting into conclusions" Noor said with an extra sweet voice trying to make Adam go soft on her, little did she know that he knew her act way to well and wasn't getting under her spell.

"Right! And what did you do?" Adams voice sounded anger than before, he didn't mane for himself to sound anger just firm.

" Igettintoconclusions" Adam couldn't understand a word she said and was tired of her looking down.  He lifted her face by placing his fingers under her chin making her look at him before speaking.

"Say that again"

" I got into conclusions"

"That's right" Adam said with a harsh voice. By now Noor was scared to death, not because of what Adam could do to her but of the thought of him being mad at her.

"I'm sorry" she said with a tilted head trying to calm his anger, Adam on the other hand loved seeing her like that and didn't say anything wanted to see what she would do. He even took it a step further by removing his hand from her waist, and even tried removing we from his lap.

Noor was in a state of shock as she didn't except him to be that angry, doing the one thing that comes to mind Noor wrapping her arms around his neck and buried her face in the crack of his neck preventing him from moving her.

"I'm sorry, I'm won't do it again I promise, just please don't leave me" this time it was Adam turn to be shocked

"Who said anything about leaving?" Adam asked as he made her face him again.

"I.. I don't know I just don't want you to be mad at me and decide to leave me" Adam held on to her hair before bringing her face closer to his

" I'm not leaving you, I haven't spent the last six years waiting to have you in my arms only to let you go now that I have you" Only after Adam had said what he said that he noticed, both of them was about to speak when the doorbell rang saving Adam from a story he wasn't ready to tell and preventing Noor from curing her curiosity.

—————————
Please Vote 🙏🏼