6. Don't caver up from me

The smell of home

The smell of home

"Do you Noor daughter of Abraham Saiid take Adam, son, to  Dawud Khan as your husband on the amount of mehir that is decided on " 

" Q...quboole hai"
" Quboole hai"
" Quboole hai"

Hearing Noor's sweet little voice saying that made Adam's heart start beat like crazy . He couldn't believe he was married now, she was his, all his and nobody else's. The smile that have been displayed on his face grow even bigger , Adam couldn't even remember the last time he felt so happy and satisfied.

After signing the nikkah paper it was finally time for Adam to see his perfect little wife.

Wife... my wife

Just the thought of her being all his made his manhood itch in his trousers.  Unfortunately the excitement of finally meeting her had to wait , because as soon as he stood up he was meet with hugs and gratulations from people. His eyes only got a glanced of the beauty sitting on the other side of the flower curtains the hung between them. Even though he couldn't see her face do to the vail that was covering her he just couldn't move his eyes from her. However she didn't look his way and was busy talking to Fatima who look overly excited.

" Finally! We are both married now, welcome to the club man" Shiv said hugging him with a very big smile on his face. In the few minutes Adam was busy talking to Shiv he moved his gaze from Noor, but when he finally looked back she wasn't there. His eyes widened a little and he started looking around trying to get a glance of her but she was nowhere to be found.  Just then he felt a tap on his shoulder, he turned around to found Abraham Noors father smiling at him.

" Looking for someone in particular" Adam could hear the hint of sarcasm in Abrahams voice. However Adam had nothing to be ashamed of because she was his wife now.

" No need to worry she is already waiting for you in your flat" Abrahams voice came of sad and soft. It took a second for Adam to actually process what Abraham said

" What do you mean? Did she leave?" Adam was beyond confused at this point.

" Well because you didn't want any wedding or anything just the Nikkah, I ordered dinner for all the guests.  But your mum said that it would be inappropriate for both men and women to eat together. So she offered to drop Noor off at your flat so you can enjoy the rest of your night"

Adams face fell hearing that, his mother would never be nice to someone she didn't like. Her behaviour toward his older sister Zehra was a clear example of that. The worry he had from before started growing, what if his mum said something bad  hurting her feelings. He picked up the phone and tried calling his mum , but she wasn't answering. So he did the next best thing which was calling Fatima, and thankfully she answered on fist ring.