7. You made this?

New beginnings

New beginnings

Gasping for air Noor open her eyes with horror, she took deep breaths trying to calm herself down.

It's just a dream,  it's just a dream

Repeating that sentence in her head help her calm down every time, even after years of having nightmares of that horrible night Noor still couldn't get used to them and woke up with the same teary eyes and fast beating heart.

After a few minutes of calming herself down and adjusting to her reality she noticed that she wasn't in her pink and girly room but rather in Adams white and masculine one.  She looked to her right and saw a cup of water on the white nightstand, she tried  moving to grab it but felt something heavy on her stomach poling her down.

That's when she realised Adams arm wrapped around her waist holding her tight. Scared to wake him up Noor laidback on the bed facing him.

This was the first time she could look at him without looking down or blushing like crazy, he looked so peaceful sleeping with his lips slightly parted. He slept on his side with one arm on her waist and the other one under his head, without thinking twice Noor moved closer to him and squeezed her face into his big chest. He smelt like comfort and felt like a big shield protecting her from her own nightmares, and just like that and for the first time in years Noor feel back asleep after having a nightmare.

———————

Just like usual Adam woke up by his phone alarm on the nightstand, after stopping it he looked at the screen, 04.30am, meaning he still had half-hour before fajer prayer.

Moving back to his old sleeping position he was meant with the prettiest girl clinging on to him, her hair was all over her pillow, her face squeezed between his chest and the mattress, and her small hand clinging on to his shirt. Adam chuckled a little before running his hand through her hair a few times, she had the softest and silkiest hair he have ever seen, Noor moaned in her sleep do to Adam playing with her hair. Adam instantly moved his hand from her and  bite his lips while stroke his beard a few times trying to calm himself, having an erection in the morning wasn't anything new but having her in his arm made it hundred times harder to control himself. He released his shirt from her hold and got up from the bed headed to the bathroom to take a shower, a cold shower

After a shower Adam came back to the bedroom to be meet with his still sleeping wife. He shook his head at her adorableness before walking toward her to wake her up.

" Princess, wake up" he said moving a pice of hair to behind her ear. Noor however have always been a heavy  sleeper and wasn't the one to be woken up easily.