12.I...I'm sorry

Attraction

Attraction

Silence

That's what Noor have been meet with since they left Fatima and Shivs house few hours ago. Adam was acting completely normal during dinner making her think he wasn't angry at her anymore. But his Oscar deserving act ended as soon as they left.

Adam was now half laying in bed working on some last minute documents while, Noor was standing in front of the mirror combing through her hair.

"Noor could you please pass me the file next to you"  Noor's already long and sad face got worse hearing what he said.

Noor? He called me Noor, not princess

Not getting any response from her made Adam look up from his work, he slightly gasped at his wife's scene. She stood completely still with tears building up in her eyes.

"I.. I'm sorry" her voice was so quiet he could barely hear her.

Why was she apologising

Adam instantly stood up from the bed and took slow steps toward her.

" I'm sorry I made you mad at me, I don't even know why you're mad at me, I promise I won't wear that dress again if you don't want me to but please don't be mad" Noor was sobbing by now, Adam felt his heart dropping seeing his wife in this state, and the worst part was that he didn't understand what she was talking about.

"Mad? Princess I'm not mad at you, why would you think I was mad at you" he carefully wiping her tears away with his thumbs.

"Because... y.you " Noor tried talking but no word came out doe to her sobs. Adam know needed to calm her down for him to get anything out of her. He lifted her by her waist and sat her down on the dresser, sitting down on the dresser made her the perfect height for him, where their faces meet perfectly.

Adam placed both hand on her cheeks before taking a step closer so he is standing between her thighs. He lifted her head making their eyes connect

"Shhhh, no more crying. Take a deep breath and look at me" Noor did as told and took deep breaths calming herself down before saying what on her mind.

"You... you didn't talk to me today, and were acting cold toward me since what you said about my dress. And then you called me Noor and not princess and that made me feel sad." Noor's voice almost crack at the end trying to prevent herself from crying again.

Ya Allah what good deeds have I done to deserve some as pure as her

Adam took a second of silence to gather his thoughts. Debating on how to tell her that he wasn't mad, just sexually frustrated.

"Princess listen to me, firstly, I'm not mad at you for wearing that dress, this is your home and you can wear whatever you like, as long as no one sees you expect me"

If anything wear more dresses like that one for my eyes to in joy.

"Secondly, I was acting distant because I thought that what you wanted. And lastly I didn't mean anything by not calling you princess. I just said Noor because I was in my work brain and Noor was the first thing that came to mind"

Hearing Adam explain himself made Noor feel a relief. She was finally complete calm and for the first time in 24 hours she was smiling. Though she did feel a little stupid for thinking like she did. 

Even though Adam hated seeing her cry he couldn't stop himself from getting hard, her puffy eyes and red nose made his sweatpants get tighter around him. He still didn't understand why he was so turned on by her vulnerable state but he just simply was. To his luck he was probably gonna see her cry often because he now knew for sure that he was married to a crybaby.

"I'm sorry I thought you were mad at me"

Noor looked down from both embarrassment and shyness doe to him standing so close to her

"No need to apologise, just make sure to ask next time before getting into conclusions" And to that Noor nodded her head happily.

Even though the problem was solved and the misunderstanding was clarified Adam still didn't move from his position. He not only didn't want to move he simply couldn't, he needed to get a test of her before going completely mad.

He rapped his arm he small waist and pulling her closer to him making Noor gasp. They were so close, this was the closest they have ever been, he could almost hear her crazy beating heart and heavy breathing. He keep eyeing her already parted lips before bringing her face closer to his, there lips were so close he could feel her breath on his lips.

"I can't hold it anymore, I need another taste of you"

Noor didn't get a chance to process what he meant before he smashed his lips on hers. Adam clamed her lips with everything he had, her lips felt so perfect against his as if they where made for him. He moved his lips in sympathy against hers and Noor tried her best to match his ruthenium. Adam was dying to make the kiss deep, but Noor weren't giving him a chance doe to her not knowing it was possible. Adams hand moved from her neck to her thigh, squeeze it attempting for her to open her mouth more. After multiple attempts and her not getting the hint Adam bit her bottom lip making Noor gasp a little and opening her mouth.

Finally

He took the chance to slide his tongue in and deepen the kiss. Adam would have never pulled way if he hadn't felt Noor fighting to breathe. He broke way and rested his forehead on hers, both were breathing heavily and had to take a minute to collect their calmness.

Adam lifted his head to be meet with a blushing mess of a wife. She looked she beautiful with her swollen lips and red cheeks.

"That was so perfect, You are so perfect"

—————————
Please Vote 🙏🏼