22. Look at me

She so badly wanted to cry but had no tears or energy left

She so badly wanted to cry but had no tears or energy left. She couldn't believe Adam would just leave her there.

But to her surprise, Adam came out of the bathroom a few seconds later with a towel wrapped around him and a towel in his hand. His hair wasn't wet and the water was still on meaning he hadn't showered yet.

She so badly wanted to move away from him to show him how angry she was at him for leaving her but the lack of energy didn't do her any good. So she did the next best thing which was looking away from him and closing her eyes.

Adam took notice of how she instantly looked away and closed her beautiful eyes when he got close. But that didn't stop him from spreading her legs a little and wiping her sensitive spot with the warm wet towel he had brought her. She opened her eyes out of shock before relaxing on to it and let out an unexpected moan making Adam chuckle a little. After wiping her clean Adam had both his arms under her and lifted her bridal style.

"Wh..what are you doing," she said as she held on to his neck for her dear life

"Shhh, just relax, okay " he walked to the bathroom where the bathtub was filled with water and the heater was on, making it perfectly warm.

She instantly relaxed as he put her down in the tub in the perfectly warm water. She wanted to lean back on the tub but was stopped by Adam as he took his towel off and sat down behind her, before pulling her back so she leaning on his chest. She looked so perfect wrapping between his arms, she looked like the little doll he had always dreamed about.

"I love you so much you can't even imagine" Adam whispered into her ear as he took in her smell.

After what felt like hours in the tub Adam started washing her hair and body before washing his own. Noor didn't dare to look up due to embarrassment, she was too embarrassed to even meet Adam in the eye. He later went out of the tub before wrapping a towel around his waist and started helping Noor out, he dried her before wrapping a towel around her body and sat her down next to the sink. She kept looking down not daring to look up.

"Look at me" she hesitated before looking up with the cutest little blush on her cheeks.

" you know you don't have to be shy about this, you can look at me" Noor blush even harder before hiding her face in his chest making him chuckle.

Adam took the hairdryer from behind her and started drying her hair, he soon was done and took his shirt that hangs behind the bathroom door and made her wear it. He loved this, taking care of her like a little doll.

"There you go, all done," Adam said as he placed a sweet kiss on her nose making her giggle

"Thank you"

"Your welcome Princess" He helped her down before they walked out of the bathroom, he saw her limping a little as she walked showing how sore she was, even though Adam felt a little bad for her he couldn't deny his satisfaction nor how cute she looked.

As they walked into their bedroom Noor stood still as if not daring to walk any further. Adam was a little confused until he saw what she was looking at. Her eyes were fixed on the bed and the bloody sheets that were still on it. Adam instantly went to the bed and removed the bedding and changed it to a clean one.

When he then turned around to let her know he was done he was meet with her ones again teary eyes. He instantly walked to her and wrapped his arms around her bringing her into his hard chest

"I'm so sorry Princess, I shouldn't have pressured you into it. Please don't tell me you regret it"

"I..I.. they were my favorite"

"Come again?" She moved her head from his chest and pointed to their bed

"I loved those sheets, they match our room perfectly" Adam couldn't hold himself as he started laughing, She looked even more adorable now. She didn't like him laughing and started crying even harder. Adam wiping her tears before placing his forehead on hers and spoke softly

"They are just sheets, my love, I'll buy you as many as you want"

"You promise?" Noor asked with a small voice.

"Of course! Anything you want"

They then laid on bed with Noor in his arms getting more of his warmth, she was between periods of sleep when Adam spoke bringing her back.

"I'm sorry you didn't get to finish," Adam said almost embarrassed to admit it.

"Finish what?" Noor asked confused as she balanced herself on her elbow face him

"Orgasm I mean"

"You mean like last time?" Noor asked obliviously again.

"Yeah"

"But this time it was for you, to make you feel good like you made me," Noor said even more confused about what he meant.

"Yeah well sex is supposed to be enjoyable for both of us, not only me, it's just that it was your first time and you were way too nervous and tens."Noor look at him right in the eyes as she said the most confusing thing there is

"But se..sex is for men to enjoy and for us to give you," She said it with so much confidant it made Adam almost choke.

"What? What are you talking about? Who taught you that?" Adam asked with so much shock and confusion

"The girl in the video" Noor answered simply, Adam looked at her for a few seconds before his eyes widened as he asked

"What video?" He seemed almost scared to ask

"After what we did last time I got curious and googled it and I saw a video where a couple was doing stuff. And the girl in it told him that she was his and he can do whatever he wanted"

"You watched porn?" Adam asked hard as he sat up straight. Noor was taken back by his reaction as she shifted uncomfortably.

"Ooo baby, your not allowed to watch those 'videos', they are haram, and so not realistic," Adam said as he tried acting as normal as he could. He stroke her hair a few times trying to make her more comfortable.

"I didn't know, " Noor said in a very small voice. He couldn't believe how innocent she was, he now understands how her lack of interaction with people growing up had affected her.

"Just promise me you wouldn't watch them again. And you'll ask me if you have any questions" Adam laying back in the bed again before bringing her closer wrapping his big arms around her tiny frame.

"Why did you say it was unrealistic?"

"Because sex is supposed to be plagueroble for both of us, and it only hurts because it was your first time. It will hurt less and less every time "

"Yours is a lot bigger than the one in the video, I think that's why it hurt so much," she said with the most innocent voice before squeezing his face in his chest and falling into a peaceful sleep.

Astagfuru Allah was the only thing that came to his mind, it was one of those most where he was both angry and beyond happy at the same time.

"What am I gonna do with you" He whispered chuckle as he tightened his hold on her and fell asleep himself.

————————————
Please vote & comment 🙏🏼