8. Don't do that princess

Smiles and giggles

Smiles and giggles

"What flavour would you like princess " Adam asked the pretty girl standing right next to him as they stood in the queue.

" Chocolate brownie please "

Adam took a step forward as it was their turn to order, he however didn't miss how Noor took a step every time he took one as if making sure she won't get separated from him. He could feel her right behind him as if covering herself with his body, with her head barely picking out.

" Can we please get two scoops of chocolate brownie and a large lemonade"

After paying and getting their order he walked to one of the empty tables to still on. And of course Noor was walking right behind him almost clinging on to him, as they sat down he gave her her ice cream and Noor dived in right in. After a few spoon fulls Noor noticed how Adam didn't get any for himself.

" You didn't get any"

" I don't like ice cream "

Noor almost gasped at his respond

How could anyone not like ice cream

"How can you not like ice cream? Here taste this" she thoughtlessly filed her spoon with ice cream before bringing it closer to his mouth to eat it. She didn't notice what she did until she saw Adam lips licking her spoon clean. Her heart started beating fast at the thought of them eating from the same spoon.

" It tasted definitely better coming from you but I still don't like it "

Noor blushed deeply before going back to her ice cream. Adam however keep looking at his little wife sitting in on the chair next to him with her now red cheeks, seeing her placing that spoon between her lips and licking it clean made his already bad situation even worst. His thoughts was occupied with watching her that he didn't notice the man coming toward them.

"Good evening Sir" Adam turned his head to be meet with his assistant Patric

" Good evening to you to Patric" Adam said greeting  Patric, that's when Noor took a glacé at the blond and blue eyed  guy standing in front of them, even though he had a nice smile displayed on his face Noor couldn't  help herself from moving closer to Adam. She wasn't necessarily scared but her shy and bashful side always came out when's was spoused to meet new people.

Adam noticed Noors behaviour and placed his had around her waist bringing her closer for comfort before speaking,

" Patric, this is my wife Noor, Noor this is my assistant Patric"