Chapter 9

Rosie’s P.O.V

I wake up to the world’s most annoying alarm clock ever. I lazily get to the bathroom, brush my teeth, and take a quick shower. Then, I go to my closet looking for something to wear. I finally decide on wearing a white, flowy blouse with a black leather jacket and a black mini skirt with lace leggings. I also wear my high, black boots. I put my long hair in braids and put it to the side. Then, I go to my makeup kit and apply black eyeshadow with eyeliner and mascara. Lastly, I put a quick coat of bright red lipstick.

Today was going to be fun. I found out that Harry and I have the same schedule – well except for one class. He has music, when I have art. I used to have music, but ever since I became mute, I don’t sing anymore. I miss singing so much, but I just can’t. Anyway, Harry said that he only took the class because it was either that or child development… so I think that he made the right choice.

As I head out the door, my ‘parents’ are there eating breakfast. “Wait, Rosie can you come over here for a second?” my foster mom asks. I just hesitantly walk up to her, scared of what she might say. “Do you want some breakfast?” she simply asks handing me a bagel. I just shake my head rejecting the bagel. “See, I told you Paul!” I just stand there, confused of what was happening. My foster dad stands up walking towards me.’ Uh – oh’ I think. He looks at floor avoiding eye contact with me. “Um Rosie, are you by any chance bulimic?” Did he really just ask me that?! Of course I’m not! I give him and my foster mom dirty looks and shake my head. I then storm out of the house as fast as I could.

How could they think like that about me?! Wow, they don’t understand me at all! No one does. I look at my watch, and see that I’ve been keeping Harry waiting for 15 minutes. I quickly run to the school, knowing that he would be waiting outside the front doors.

I see a figure happy to know it was Harry. I quicken my pace, then immediately stop when I see him talking to other people. I squint my eyes and go a little closer. Of course this would happen.

There he was, talking to the ‘popular group’ consisting of all the stuck up wannabes, including Jessica and Mackenzie. I see him laughing with the jocks and the fake girls. I knew that if I went near them, there was no doubt that they would harass me. Instead, I just go to school from the back doors ignoring Harry and his new group.

I can’t believe I was so stupid that I actually thought I made a friend.

...............................

Hiya kids! wow i sound like a rapist.... well anyway, just wanted to say that i'm sorry that this story is well you know.. meh. It's my fist story on Wattpad.

Okay, well my mom keeps nagging me to get off the computer- so bye

What do you think will happen next hmm?

I'll try to update tomorrow if i can :)

Oh and thank you, i have over 100 reads!

OKay, this time i'm serious.. no i'm severus (for all you Harry Potter fans) teehee okay Bye xx

~Rawan