Chapter 12

Mackenzie’s P.O.V

When me, Jessica, and our group saw Harry talking to Rosie, we were surprised and disappointed. Instead of talking to Harry, we decided we would teach Rosie a lesson. Although, when she saw us, she started to run. To be fair, it’s her fault she got beat up so bad. I mean we have told her a bunch of times that if she tries to escape, then we will beat her harder. I actually wanted to just leave her alone after a few punches, but Jessica and the rest of our group assumed that I was on Rosie’s side, so I just went along with them.

When we saw Harry coming, we quickly walked away, knowing that he wouldn’t like us if he knew what we had done to his friend. I still don’t get how he could be friends with her. Our group actually like Harry, but he needs to learn how to get friends.

Harry’s P.O.V

After two torturous hours, it was time for lunch. Rosie has been avoiding me, but I’m going to try to talk to her at lunch. I quickly throw my books in my locker, and run to the cafeteria.

I walk around the whole cafeteria, worryingly searching for Rosie. I finally spot her in a far corner all by herself.

“Hey,” I say with a tone of pity. She just keeps staring at the floor. I sit down across from her, “Look, I don’t know who did this to you or why they did it, but why are you mad at me…again? We’ve been friends for like a day, and you’ve already gotten mad at me twice.” I finish satisfied of what I had just said.

After what seems to be an hour, she finally gets her notebook out.

With her impressive neat handwriting, she scribbles something and slides it across the table to me. I read what it says out loud.

“I’m not mad at you, I’m mad at who you’re being friends with.”

I look up, noticing that Rosie had left. Once again, I sit there puzzled.

~20 minutes later~

While I’m still sitting and thinking, a group of kids walk up to me. As they get closer, I recognize that they’re the group that I was hanging out with in the morning.

“Hey, Harry right?” I look up seeing a tough-looking guy. Trying to not sound sad, I quickly respond “yup, and Brian right?” He just nods his head and notices something wrong. “You ok? You look kind of sad.”

I scoff, realizing that I’m not good at hiding my emotions. “Yeah, you know, just getting used to this school and everyone in it,” I explain to him and the group.

He nods obviously, unconvinced.

“Well, you can sit with us instead of sitting at this loner table,” he says, while pointing at the table I was sitting at.

I softly chuckle, realizing that I should just go sit with them.

We sit there laughing as hard as we can for about the hundredth time already. To be honest, I don’t even know why I’m laughing; they’re just making fun of a bunch of people.

When lunch is over, people are departing the cafeteria. Before I get to leave, I feel a rough hand on my shoulder. “Oh Harry, I forgot to tell you, I’m having a party on Friday, if you want to come, you can,” one of the guys say.

“Okay, sure, I’m always ready to party,” I say, putting my hands in the air like I just don’t are. He looks at me like I’m crazy, but quickly moves on.

“Yeah…well later, Harry.”

“See ya, Mike,” I reply, regretting what I had just done (even though it was pretty funny, if I do say so myself.)

……………….........

Hey guys! sorry it took a long time for this chapter, i was just so stressed out with schoolwork.

So my bunny is in labour again! I hope they dont die like the other ones. So far she's gotten 1, and it died :( 

Well, bye i have to go do my english project :/

Love you all- big bear hugs! :)