Chapter 19

Rosie’s P.O.V

When I go back into the now very familiar dressing room, I get the loud, yet elegant, dress on. It was a strapless dress that had a sweet-heart neckline which had colorful rhinestones around it. The top of the dress was a baby blue while the bottom half was a darker blue that was made of satin. It was flowy from the skirt and cut up from the bottom.  In other words- this dress was perfect for me. Once I get it on, I stare at myself in the mirror. For the first time, in a long time, I felt beautiful.

After doing weird poses in the mirror acting like I was on a red carpet, I decide to show it to Harry so I could see if he likes it too. I step out of the dressing room seeing a very eager Harry waiting for me.

Once he sees me, his jaw drops. He nods and says “It’s perfect, we’ll take it.” I smile at his words and go back into the dressing room to get the dress off and wear my normal cloths again.

When I get back out I see Harry already walking to the check-out. I quickly jog to him and shake my head indicating that he doesn’t need to pay for the dress. He laughs rather loudly as if I had just said the funniest joke ever. I scowl at him about to take my purse out to give the check-out lady who is probably very annoyed, the money.

But before I could find it, Harry takes this time to take out his wallet and pay the for the $120 dress. He chuckles as I give him a disapproving look. Then I realize that he has just paid $120 for me so my frown faltered into n appreciatively smile.

After that we walk out of the expensive store. ‘Finally!’  I think to myself. “Okay, now that we’ve got your dress, we need to get your hair and makeup done, no offense but you look very dull and plain” he teasingly says. I scrunch my nose at this. I hate it when other people do my hair and makeup, except for my mom. This is because she was the only one who knew just how I liked it. And I remember how mad my dad would get mad when I wore makeup.

Ugh I have to stop thinking so much about them! I need to enjoy myself for once…   

“Come on! It’ll be fun and we need to hurry, the party is at eight and it’s already 5:30!” Harry says opening the passenger door of his car for me. I sigh and put the chair back, turning on the radio. I hear the voices of One Direction’s song “Live While we’re Young” and immediately turn the volume up. I usually don’t like mainstream music, but come on it’s One Direction! I thought that Harry was going to say something bad about them but he just turns the volume up even higher so that it’s beaming loudly in his car. I then hear him singing along softly when I lower the volume.

Once I heard him, his cheeks turn a light shade of pink, is he blushing?! Wow, I didn’t think that he was the type of boy to blush, since he’s always making cheeky remarks and jokes. I clap when he stops and I give him a thumbs up. He’s very good! “Haha thanks, you know if you weren’t mute, we could have done a duet together. I remember you told me- well wrote to me- at the coffee shop telling me that you used to love singing.” I shrug my shoulders wishing that I could be able to sing again, but I can’t.

Before I could think more about how much I loved singing, Harry pulls over near a salon. Here it goes.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~One hour later~

We leave the salon and I’m actually very happy with what they have done to my hair and nails. My nails were painted a light blue and the tips were white. My hair was curled and pulled back into a loose bun. And my makeup was very simple. The eye shadow was a teal color and I had mascara on. Also, I had bright red lip gloss, which is my favorite lip product.

“Well Rosie, I’m going to drop you off at your house so you can get ready and I’ll pick you up at 7:30, does that work for you?” Harry asks. I nod my head approvingly.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

When I get home I quickly eat then get ready. Just when I hear Harry’s car horn and I’m about to leave, Aria stops me. “Rosie, please be careful, we don’t want what happened last time to be repeated, right?” she asks somewhat worried. I just nod my head, and for the second time, she stops me. “Oh and by the way, you look very beautiful .I smile at her then get out of the house…finally.

Once Harry opens the door for me and gets back in his car seat, he speaks. “Ready to live a little?” he winks teasingly. I hesitantly nod my head and he starts the car. I hope this party isn’t another prank.

..............................................................................................................

Hey guys! I'm back after like a month...loll sorry just been really busy but at least this is a long chapter! Well at least I hope it is.

I rewrote this chapter and preread it like 3 times so feel special! Hehe okay I want cookie dough ice cream now so BYE

Oh and please fan, vote, and comment! I love reading your guys' comments they make my insdides tickle even if you guys have some hard critisism feel free to comment...I can take it! 

KBYE NOW

*virtual hugs*