Chapter 11

Harry’s P.O.V

Right when Mr. Smith asked Rosie to explain our project, she just froze and her eyes widened. I gradually realized why.

 I felt really bad and without thinking, I quickly spoke to Mr. Smith. “Um Mr. Smith, can I explain? Because Rosie wrote all of it down and I really want to do it” I said with a look of confidence. I looked back at Rosie, she gave me an appreciate smile. I hope that this means we’re friends again…

“Wow, well that was a mess!” I exclaim to Rosie as we head out the door and walk our way to our lockers. She chuckles and then, for some reason, she looked terrified.

“Rosie, are you okay?” She just ignores my question and starts to race up the stairs. After she’s about 3 flights, I start to run up trying to catch up to her. When I finally get to the top, I see something that will haunt me forever.

It was Rosie on the floor sobbing quietly with blood dripping down her face. I stand there watching like an idiot instead of finding out what happened.

Rosie’s P.O.V

After about five minutes of weeping silently, I sit up against a wall. I see a bewildered Harry watching me with tears in his eyes. I just stare at him angrily. How could he be friends them?! Guessing from his confused face, he didn’t see his ‘friends’ hurt me.

Without thinking twice, I quickly get up and limp away. I just want to be alone right now.

Harry's P.O.V

arry’s P.O.VI stand there still shocked and confused. Who did this to her? Why? Is this why she doesn’t talk? So many questions, but no answers.

……………………………………

Hey guys! Sorry that I keep posting short chapter. But, don’t worry the next chapter is going to be long. I already wrote it, but now I just need to type it. I’ll try posting it by tomorrow if I can :)

Also, does anyone know Christina Perri, god I love her music, I wish she was better known. You might know her song “Jar of Hearts” well if you liked that, you should really check out her other songs, they’re amazing! My top four favorite songs by her are

1.       Penguin

2.       The Lonely

3.       Bluebird

4.       Distance         

Okay, well I’m done talking now bye!

P.S Thank you!! I almost have 200 reads, and I know that’s probably not that big of a deal, but this is my first story on Wattpad, so it’s a huge deal for me :) 

P.P.S sorry about switching the point of views so much, just wanted to let you guys know what each character was thinking. Also, don’t worry I’ll be adding new characters soon and I’ll try making new point of views too

P.P.P.S love you all, air hugs for everyone :)