Chapter 10

Rosie’s P.O.V

I get to class early, which is weird because I’m usually late. I sit down and prepare for history class. I honestly don’t know what I’m going to do. Mr. Smith said that I have to speak up, but I can’t. It’s not that I’m stubborn and I don’t want to talk, it’s that I can’t my therapist said that if I wanted, I could go to speech therapy. But to tell you the truth, I’m just not ready yet.

 Before I get deeper into my thoughts, the bell rings and everyone runs into the classroom.                       

 “Okay class, today I’m going to ask questions to random people, so be prepared”. Mr. Smith states with a sneaky grin looking straight at me.

Just then harry sprints into the classroom panting. “Mr. Hunter your first day-you skip and your second day - you’re late”.” I think I know your kind already” Mr. Smith says proud of what he has said. “I know, I know, I’m sorry, I got caught up with soccer.” Harry says while still panting. “Okay I believe you, now sit down in an empty seat” Mr. Smith utters with a tone of annoyance in his voice. Harry looks around the room for an empty seat.

 He then sees the only empty seat… next to me. ”Oh god’ I think while he sits down.

After Mr. Smith talked for about twenty minutes, it was time to work with partners. He said that we have to work with people near us.

“So, um…you want to work together?” Harry asks looking awkwardly at me. I look at him with annoyance building in on me. Although, being my forgiving self, I just nod slowly.

After about half an hour, we were done with our class project. We decided that I would write it, and he would explain it to the class. While we were waiting for everyone else to finish, Harry breaks the silence.

“Look Rosie, I don’t get why you were mad at me in the morning?” he says as a question. I don’t respond because right when I’m about to write why, Mr. Smith starts to talk.

“Okay students, time’s up! Now I’m going to pick one person from each group to explain their project” he says excitedly. He quickly points at me, “Rosie, you first.”

..................................

Hey guys! Sorry this chapter is really short but....CLIFFHANGER i know im evil. I just couldnt resist. So..how do you like this story so far?? please comment what you think :)

love you all (big bear hugs to all you amazing people)

bye bye xx

~Rawan