Chapter 13

Rosie’s P.O.V

This week has been very weird and slow. I haven’t gotten beat up or teased much. I wonder why….

Harry’s P.O.V

Today is Friday! I can’t wait for the party! I have been waiting all week for this. Wow, I sound desperate.  

For some reason, I got a text from Mike last night suggesting that I should invite Rosie to the party. I didn’t even know they were friends. The only problem was that Rosie was still avoiding me, I don’t even know why!

I think back to Monday, remembering what Rosie wrote on that paper. What did she mean by “I’m not mad at you, I’m mad at who you’re being friends”?

‘Whatever, I just want to be her friend again’ I think to myself. I could tell she wasn’t like everyone else, she was different. I want to know more about her, and about her life. It seems that she gets bullied, but why? And by who? All I know is that I’m going to try to win her forgiveness; I just never want to see her cry like that ever again.

Mike’s P.O.V

“So are you sure that Harry’s going to invite Rosie to the party?” Brian asks for about the millionth time already. “Yeah, you guys, we’ll just have to wait and see what happens, it’s been a week of not beating Rosie up, so don’t worry, it’ll all be worth it once she comes to the party” I explain to the group while smirking. “Fine, but it better be worth it, I miss hurting that worthless piece of trash” Jessica scoffs while wearing an evil grin on her face.

Harry’s P.O.V

Today was the day I was going to make Rosie my friend again, well at least I hope so.

......................................

Hey my little penguins. Yes you are now called my penguins, because if you haven't noticed by my profile, I'm a little obssessed with them.

ANYWAY, just wantewd to say sorry for the wait and the short, choppy chapter, but i'm just living like Larry (Spongebob reference)

lol i didnt even do my homewrok yet, see i care about my baby penguins too much. *sniff, sniff* sorry guys getting a little emotional. Hehehe no but seriously, thank you, i almost have 300 reads! haha that's a lot for me, because once again, this is my first story.

Okay, i'm done babling now, i really need tot do my homework.

Bye my little penguins! Penguin hugs for you all!

Ok i'm leaving now....bye bye :)