Chapter 3

~Rosie’s P.O.V~

I woke up in a familiar place. Right before I could process what exactly happened this time, a nurse walked in. “Doctor she’s awake!” she exclaims surprised. I don’t know why that’s so hard to believe considering how many times I’ve been here.

The doctor walks in dramatically. “Nice to see you again Rosie” he says with a sarcastic tone in his voice. I just roll my eyes at him. “Your foster mom is waiting for you right outside, but first I want to talk to you.” He sits on the chair next to me, looking worried.

“There’s no easy way to tell you this, so I’m just going to blurt it out. I know that you’re upset about what happened to your parents, but you need to start talking again. I mean, now you’re always getting bullied, and you don’t do anything about it” the doctor says in one big breath.

Is she really getting lectured about this again?! And by her own doctor?!

“Look your mom, well foster mom, and I are very worried about you Rosie” he says looking straight at me. “Okay, well now that I got that off my chest, you can go home.”

Just as I was heading out the door, the doctor calls out my name. “Oh, and Rosie, please think about all of that.” I nod then turn back around.

I see my foster mom in the waiting room, looking anxious and worried. “Hey are you ok?” she asks with her annoying kind voice. I quickly nod and walk outside, into the car.

 All I can think of right now is going home.