Chapter 23

Harry’s P.O.V

As I’m driving Rosie to the hospital, my heart is racing and I feel nauseous. What if she isn’t okay?! No, no, don’t think like that Harry…she’s going to be fine…I hope. Ugh I wish I never made her go, even though she warned me, I still didn’t listen! All because of me, my best friend might be dead. Don’t cry Harry, don’t cry…

After ten minutes of me speeding to the hospital, we finally arrive to the destination that would normally take me a half hour but I’m not going to let a speed limit or traffic get in the way of Rosie!  

I quickly get out of the car and open the back door, where Rosie is laying across the seats. I pick her up bridal style and run to the hospital entrance. Once I get inside, I go to the receptionist and demand for help. She looks down at me holding Rosie and immediately calls some of the nurses. They quickly come and put Rosie on a stretcher than wheel her away. Now all I can do is wait and hope for the best.

Mackenzie’s P.O.V

As I pull into the driveway of the hospital, I see Harry’s Porsche and feel even guiltier about all of this. How could I be so cruel?! Well, it’s too late to think about what already happened, but it’s not too late to apologize…hopefully.

Once I’m at the hospital, I ask the receptionist which room Rosie Winters is in and she says she’s in room 304, but I can’t go in right note, so I decide to sit in the waiting room. I then thanked her and walked into the waiting room, where I saw Harry. I decide to sit next to him and after about five minutes, he lifts his head up from his hands, and I see that he had been crying. Harry had been crying over Rosie. Great, now I feel even guiltier…if that’s even possible.

I tap Harry on the shoulder and he quickly wipes away his tears before turning his head. When he sees it was me, his face drops. Well um…ouch.

“Look Harry, I know you probably hate me, but I’m really really sorry. I didn’t know what they were going to do to her; if I did I would’ve stopped them! She doesn’t deserve all of this, she’s a really sweet girl and I feel so guilty.

Harry softens his face for a second, but then looks mad again. “If you think she didn’t deserve this, then why did you help them, and why have you been bullying her these past months?!” he yells, making almost everyone in the waiting room look at him.

I look to the floor and shed a tear or two. “Because I missed my best friend” I whisper.

He sees that I’m beginning to cry and hugs me reluctantly. “It’s okay Mackenzie, it’s not only your fault…” he says awkwardly. “Thank you, and don’t worry, I left the group” I say, sniffling. He looks surprised then shows a small smile. “Good” he simply says.

He looks at one of the doors of the hospital. “Now let’s wait for the doctors to tell us that our friend is okay” he says with his eyes full of anticipation.

I just hope she’s alright.

..............................................................

Okay I feel really bad for not telling you guys if Rosie is okay or not, but it creates mystery! But don't worry, i'm going to tell you if she's alright in the next chapter :P

Oh and i'm really sorry i haven't been updating, but no worries, summer vacation is coming!! 

Well I have to go study so bye! 

~Rawan :)