24. EPILOGUE.

Noah stood up, now satisfied with all of their expression and started explaining: "I was trying to find something about denise past but there was nothing. There was nothing about her first marriage or divorce but then I found about this women. She is actual denise shown in the picture. She died 8 yrs back and she took her place. She never took divorce from her first husband, she was with your father for his money and all. She played really well. there marriage is even illegal." 

Everyone was stunned, and silence filled in.

 Hande was the first to spoke, breaking the silence: "unbelievable."

Harper asked: "and what was she doing with that doctor."

Noah hesitated: "well, I-I......." 

hazel decided to help him through as she spoke while looking at the floor: "well, remember hande. dad said he was about to come back to meet us but he didn't as eri died. well i think denise bribe Dr. james or something. so that don't come back." 

hande gasp and harper's eye widen. "well, she actually threaten Dr. james." noah added. 

Hande growled yet her eyes filled with tear: "I will kill her, that b*tch. How can she be so greedy that she killed our little sis." But on the other hand, hazel stayed quit as she continued to look at the floor.

 Noah tried to console them:  "guys, calm down. we got strong proof against her. she wouldn't be able to get out of jail, she will be life imprisoned or maybe worst. only you will get all legacy as she wasn't legally married with him."

Hazel didn't reacted to anything, she got up and left. Harper followed her out in parking lot, he called her name: " hazel, hazel." but she didn't stopped. He ran behind her and finally caught her when she almost reached her car, he got her hand and pulled her towards himself. She was now standing I front of him but not making an eye contact. Harper again called her name: "haze. Look at me." she finally slowly lifted her gaze to face him, as she looked at harper her eyes filled with tear. Still unable to say anything she just move forward at hugged him. her tears roll down her cheeks and to harper's now wet shirt. 

After 2 days:

After that incident, hazel and harper didn't meet each other. Harper came out of a operation theatre, he threw his mask gloves and suit that he was wearing in the operation theatre. He was tensed, concerned about hazel, he was trying to contact her since last night but failed. He contacted everyone Estonia, hande, noah but no one knew anything about hazel. He took his phone to text hazel that contact him as soon as possible. while he was texting, A very irritating and stupid girl cross his way. She asked arrogantly: "hey, how's my boyfriend, tell me. is he ok?"

Harper replied still texting: "he's perfectly fine. he will be discharge in few days. and now stop asking me again and again. this was like 15 time or something."

She raised her voice: " how dare you? its your duty to tell me. now, tell me properly how is he? If anything will happen to him I will throw you in prison."

This offended harper, he raised his one brow and stop texting for a moment: "you know we had to go through few steps. first we perform rotating platella, then we had to do the preparing the femur thing. after that the most important step. implanting the femoral component. do you want to know more which will be rocket science for your brain or you are leaving and preventing yourself from more insult." harper back fired.

That lady was totally confused, she opened her mouth but soon close it, clearly speechless. harper continued emphasising: "he is perfectly fine"  and with that he just, leaving avery confuse yet outrageous but still speechless girl behind.

he continued to call or text hazel but she won't reply. it was 11:30 at night. suddenly after 5 minutes his phone rang. it was hande. 

"hey, do you know w-". before he could complete he was interrupted by hande.

" there's a problem. i was puling over but i by mistake h-hit hazel. she is refusing to visit hospital, its nothing serious but still can you come and check." hande requested, her voice breaking in the end.

harper hastily replied as he grab his key and ran toward his car: "i am on my way."

after half an hour of drive, harper pull over hazel house. he rang the bell but no one answered. the door was open so he decided to enter. it was all dark and suddely the light switch on and harper found himself in front of huge group: "SURPRIZE."

harper was stunned, he saw noah, hande, hazel, estonia, koraaye and many more people he absolutey cherish in there. the whole room was decorated but as soon as harper recovered from the shock he was welcome with a small cake being throw on his face. the whole room roar with laughter and harper couldn't help the smile that took over his feature.

hazel walk towards him with a warm smile on her face. she was wearing a black strapless frock that was decorated with lots of white pearl in the end : "happy birthday honey." she whispered in his ear. 

harper looked in her eyes: " you look gorgeous. well, i almost forget."

hazel chuckled and then pushed him in the guest room to get ready as she made special suite for him. 

half an hour later, hazel was seating on the couch while everyone was enjoying themselves. few were way to much drunk to react while other busy on the dance floor. everyone was smiling or laughing. this warmed hazel's heart. she looked over estonia who finally bought her secret boyfriend home and then noah who was currently bugging hande and she tried her best to hush him.  She thought that whatever harper did to her in past wasn't acceptable. He wasn't there with her when eri died but he was there when her father died. He wasn't there when they were throw out of their house or when she was expelled from school. He wasn't there for her when she was building her career but he was there when denise or fake denise pushed her from terrace. He was there when she was tried to be slandered. He even saved me from that nurse and old man who tried to kill. Overall when she needed him the most he was there with her. it's always said that you will find true friends in worst situation and hazel earned pretty well. This is a new beginning, from today a new chapter with filtered friends starts.

she was too busy in her thought that she didn't even notice when a person sat next to her. "hey, what are you doing here?"

Hazel almost jumped from her seat: "ah, seriously. don't you know how to make footstep sound. well to answer your question. nothing, just thinking about random stuffs."

Harper narrowed his eyes, suspiciously : "bet it was something traumatizing. forget it all babe. Now it's all okay since we are together".  hazel passed him her best smile as she got up clapping her hands together like a kid. "cake time."

after an hour, hazel drag harper out in her garden. "whar's wrong, hazel."

looked put a finger on his lip : "hush."

harper look at her confuse but then he looked around and noticed that the whole garden was decorated with white roses. fairy light illuminating and enhancing the beauty. it was so warm and peaceful. a bridge type of something was in middle that was made of white cloth. "wow." harper exclaim. 

but once again he was startled as he saw hazel holding a red box: "will you marry me?"

harper looked at her wide eyed but soon narrowed his eye. "this is exactly what i was planning on doing. huh? you are fast." harper whined as he took out a very familiar red ring box. 

"answer the question and go with the flow. who whine in between a proposal."

harper chuckled and pass his hand: "i thought it was a rhetorical question. off course i'll do."

then both exchange the ring and hug each other. the cold breeze hit their skin but it was nothing in front of the warmth the felt from each other. 

"i love you." hazel murmur.

"i love you too." harper replied, planting a kiss on her forhead.

hello guys, finally the book is completed.