16. THE CONFRONTATION.

"This bastard, what does he think of himself? It's 7 am in the morning, especially Saturday morning. I wanna kill him... Ahh..." Hazel murmured irritably as she slowly gets out of bed.

She took a quick shower, changed into casual dark blue shorts, and matched it with a light blue jacket. She brushed her hair and left them open straight. She glanced towards the clock and it was already 25 mins, she did a casual makeup that usually barely takes 5 mins, but today it took 10 minutes. Then finally she went to the cafe. As she opened the door, her eyes met with his deep, brown eyes and she froze for a moment. He was in casual blue jeans with a white shirt and messy hair yet he looks gorgeous. She snapped herself out of her thoughts and took a seat in front of him. 

"What made you call me at 7 in the morning especially Saturday morning. I would have imprisoned you if I could for......... ah waking me early." hazel whined

"Good morning to you too Ms. Hazel." Harper said sarcastically "Well I hope you know I was waiting here for the last forty-five minutes. " he continued looking out of the window avoiding eye contact with her as if trying to hide his nervousness. 

HAZEL rolled her eyes. " First, my eyes are right here. Second, you already ruined my morning by waking me early, and third I don't care whether you wait for an hour or till eternity. Now why am I here?" hazel questioned suspiciously of what's coming next.  

Finally, harper made eye contact and tried hard not to break it. "Well haze,.......ah- i- I actu-..

" Ok, first of all, stop giving pauses, it's making it awkward," hazel said while trying to maintain eye contact, her eyes were burning. 

"Ook, you really don't have to put everything in words". he said diverting his gaze towards the window once again. 

Hazel mentally appreciated herself for winning the stare game. 

" Haze, actually i- do you need coffee or something?"

Hazel frowned: " Seriously, well to answer your question NO I am in hurry, I have to go to work, unlike someone."

Harper said in a calm voice: "For your kind information you mentioned hundred times that I destroyed your morning oh sorry SATURDAY morning which makes it clear that you don't have any shoot scheduled for today at least."

Hazel said slowly:" Well maybe I am a bad liar" raising her voice a bit "but what about? I don't remember hearing doctors having a holiday on Saturdays."

Harper: "It's my hospital. I don't need anyone's permission for working or leaving." Hazel's eye widened for a moment as she processed the information. The hospital was quite big and extremely luxurious but she quickly covered it up and said: "Oh of course. daddy's boy".

This rose his anger: " Excuse me. What did you say? I made it all by myself miss. You have no idea, I didn't take his money, not even a penny. I never used his position or brag about him."

"Oh seriously, don't even get me started on this. Thanks to you I wasn't able to give my exam and thrown out of the house and school, and your..." but before hazel could complete Harper intervened, eyes widened and shock clearly visible from his face: " what? you missed your exam? and because of me? seriously? I have no idea. Estonia told me that you didn't cheat on me but I had no idea about all of this hazel. I can't-- I... I am sorry."

" What didn't you know? You always tried to hurt me. You think I am believing this crap."

"I know I hated you but I never tried to hurt you. Believe me Haze."