12. Noisiest silence.

That night:

"Listen, move onto your side. I just wiped the floor" Estonia growled.

Hazel replied sharply: "I am on my side only. Take off your hand from the glasses, I just cleaned it."

Estonia: "Ahh... you are way too much irritating. Why am I even here?"

Hazel sarcastically: "Because of you, don't you remember."

"It was your mistake, you jerk " Estonia said, spraying the glass cleaner on the side of the window that hazel was cleaning.

"Do you have a death wish? I am already grumpy today. " Hazel said kicking the bucket full of water spilling it all over the floor.

"Are you idiot? I just sprayed a few drops, now I have to clean the whole freaking floor. You are dead." Estonia finished and threw the glass cleaner on the window. Hazel open her mouth to shout but someone husk from behind: "Didn't I tell you no fighting? Do you want me to exceed your punishment? " It was their vice-principal, both of them stayed quiet as they were still facing the consequences of speaking recklessly in front of her. Hazel passed an exhausted look to Estonia, which she reciprocated. 'God please help me' Hazel whispered lifting her gaze to face the ceiling.

A few hours ago:

After a pathetic day at school, thanks to Estonia and Marie, Hazel decided to skip her last class and go to the hospital to see Eri else she wouldn't be able to meet her since she has to prepare for her exam on the next day.

Hazel reached the staircase and saw a few girls sitting there but when they saw her they left because everyone was trying to maintain a healthy distance from her since the locker incident. Hazel sighed and continued to walk down but then she felt being entangled in something and the whole world turn upside down. "Aahhh...Calm down Hazel it's not an earthquake you are just falling down the staircase" she whispered to herself. Before she could realize what just happened Estonia and Marie came laughing from the front. 'Of course' Hazel shouted while struggling to get up: 'What the hell are you bitches doing here?' Hazel was a bit injured, there was a small cut on her right foot as well on the head, her elbow was bruised and clothes all covered in dust as if staffs haven't cleaned the floor for ages.

'Taking my revenge obvio...' Estonia said while approaching towards Hazel, followed by Marie.

'Revenge' Hazel exclaimed at this lame reason "you just cleaned the mess you made". Estonia came and stopped in front of her leaning towards her: 'So?

Hazel: 'Ahh... This girl...Seriously' and she pressed Estonia's foot with her heels. 

'Ah, you idiot. Get off' Estonia shouted while struggling to remove her heels. Marie without intervening or trying to save Estonia said: 'Get off her.' Hazel withdrew her foot: 'I have already told you not to mess with me. Didn't I?'

Estonia: 'You are the one who started this' and she kicked her hard on her foot where she had a cut which made her fell down. The cut deepened and blood started pouring out, but still, she managed to get up, cursing her, and held Estonia's collar, Estonia reciprocated grabbing Hazel's. But before they could take this fight to another level, Marie started running down the stairs without saying anything. They couldn't understand what just happened and stared at each other cluelessly. Then they heard an unpleasant voice, the vice-principals voice: 'What are you both doing?'  Both of them froze at their places, Marie was already gone. She came closer: 'What is this?' This brings them back to reality, they left each other's collar and stood straight with a poker face.