2. "In your Dreams"

Past time continues:

It was the next day, the whole day was good, silent without any fight and when school hours were over Hande told Hazel: Babe I am going to washroom. I'll be back soon.

Hazel replied "ok be quick then we'll go straight back to home,I don't want any fights today".

Hande: "me too" and then she left. Hazel was waiting for 15 min but she didn't return. she was exhausted so she went to the the washroom but before she could open the door, it opened itself and 3 unknown girls came out. Hazel get in "Hande, where are you" there was no one in the washroom. She checked all the gates, and as she opened the last corner gate, she saw Hande. Her hands were all tied together and a tape on her lips, a cross sign on each cheeks and on her head was written apologise with read ink. Hazel's mind was blown, she untied her up and help her to clean her face then Hande said: "I will kill them, those fucking idiots". As she was leaving Hazel hold her hands and said: "Babe I got much better plans" Hande looked at her confused. 'what'.

Then in evening after part time jobs both Hande and Hazel came home after picking Eri from one of their neighbour's house, who was so friendly. 10 to 15 minutes later mom came home too. This is the best time of Hazel's whole day when all of them stay together at home, cook together and spend time with each other. Erina's humour was amazing and she entertains them. Its like all of them forget their all problems and just stay together, enjoying each others company.

Mom asked "ok everyone tell me what do you want to eat?"this single question was enough to start an argument.

Hande:"Indian"

Hazel: "No mom,fruit salad.What if I'll gain weight."

Hande: Why are you so conscious you don't easily gain weight. Its me who should be conscious. and you are not a actress and all, so relax babe.

Hazel: Why only actress can be conscious? Idiot.

Eri interrupted: Oh can't we have something healthy in Indian cuisine.

Mom: "Eri is smartest in all of you"

Eri said in playful way "Thank you thank you"

Hazel: "You are the one most benefited from our fights Eri". Eri smirk in a teasing way.

Mom: "Hazel don't you have day off tomorrow from your part time job."

Hazel: Yes mom.

Mom: Ok. Even I have a day off tomorrow. I'll take Eri for regular checkup in the morning and then I have to go somewhere so I'll drop her outside your school.Is it ok?

Hazel: Yeah off course.

Eri said "yeah we'll have fun tomorrow" and both of them gave each other hi fi to tease Hande who was jealous because she have to work.

Next day at school

In the morning Harper and his friends except Estonia were sitting in a classroom. Estonia went to washroom which was next door. Then she came in running, her hand were tied, her lips was covered with tape and on her head was written "I your dreams". Everyone was shocked and they stood up except Harper. Marie hurried towards her, untied her and asked "Are you ok?"

Estonia :That crazy bitch Hazel I'll kill her.

Harper stupidly smiled at "in your dream".Estonia shouted "why are you smiling".

Harper replied:'don't  worry, she'll definitely apologise.'

School was over. Hazel came out and saw Eri standing with her mother. She smiled at her but then she saw Harper's group standing behind at some distance and her smile faded. Hande was gone already.

Hazel went to her mom and said: "Ok, bye mom I'll take care of her."

Mom: Ok, go home straight away. Understand?

Hazel: "Off course mom". And then her mother left.

They started walking. She had to cross his whole group that she didn't wanted to do with Eri. Then she realized she forgot her phone in the class. She turned towards Eri and said: "Eri, please wait here, I forgot my phone inside I have to get that. I'll be back soon just stand here and don't at all talk to those people."she ponited towards harper's group. Eri nodded and she left.

As soon as she left Marie smirked and said: "Let's meet Hazel's little cute sister, whom she just left alone."

Harper looked back "Hey lets not do this she is a little kid."

Koraaye replied come on man! we aren't going to kill her. we'll just tease her a bit and hazel will be out of her mind when she'll see us with her.

Before Harper could say anything Estonia went towards her and everyone else followed. Estonia went close and bent down : "Hey little kid how are you doing. Are you Hazel's sis". She touched her hair teasingly. Eri cannot stay in a crowded place and Harper's whole group was coming way too close.

Harper was standing behind Estonia. Koray too bent down: "I am late. I should have met your mom, shouldn't I? Eri felt suffocated and was unable to say anything. She was never left out alone like this and specially in crowded place. She started feeling dizzy and heard Hazel shouting from behind " Hey what are you all doing. Stay away" but seems like she was late. Eri fainted.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

hello everyone, next chapter up. hope you liked it, i know it's a bit short but i will upload next chapter soon. as it is quarantine so i might upload chapters more often. wait for the next part.