5. Holiday

Hazel and Harper went to school together. Hazel was feeling better after crying her heart out. After school she went to her part time job. It was a hectic day, around 8 pm she was done with her work and left the place, she came out and started walking towards her home. Then she noticed someone was following her. It was an empty road, she was scared but tried to ignore it, that continued for 5 min. She decided to find out who is it. She turned slowly and saw Harper ' Ah Harper, you scared me. It was you.'

Harper smiled: Yeah I can see that.. Well I have a surprise for you.

Hazel: What?

Harper: We all are going somewhere tomorrow.

Hazel hesitated and replied in undertone: All, who all? And where? I don't think I'll be able to come. I can't leave Eri and Hande alone.

Harper: ' I know that. That's why Me, Eri , you, Hande and Koraaye are going. Everything is set, everyone is ready. We'll leave tomorrow early morning and will be back by Sunday.'

Hazel: But where and Eri cannot travel. She'll feel suffocated and what am I gonna say to mom?

Harper: I asked Eri's doctor that whether she could travel in a private jet or not. And he said she definitely can. And about mom don't tell her. It's a matter of just a day. Now you'll have to come, everyone had a hectic week. It will be refreshing. Okay.

Hazel was really happy that someone was so concerned about her. She hugged him tightly, it felt extremely comfortable and slowly murmured: Thank you so much, harper.

Harper: I should be the one to thank for being with me.

Next day:

Hazel, Hande packed everything. All 3 of them came out, and saw Harper and Koraaye were waiting for them in their own separate cars. Hazel sat in Harper's car with Eri but Hande went and joined Koraaye. Hazel murmured under her breath: 'are they dating each other or something' , but no one heard her. As Hazel sat she saw a small cute boy who's age was almost same as Eri was already there in the car. Harper: 'That's my brother'.

Hazel: 'Oh, you have a younger brother'. She turned, and shook hand with him: Hello, I am Hazel.

He replied cutely: I know, he told me that. I am Oliver. They went to airport and Harper took them to his private jet. It was really beautiful and comfortable. Eri exclaimed with joy: Amazing.

Hazel smiled and Harper said: 'glad you like it.'

Koraaye and Hande sat in the first row, behind them was Eri with Oliver, Hazel and Harper were in the last row. Harper: Did you slept last night? I realized I informed you late and you neither slept last to last night as you were packing for your mom.

Hazel: Yes, I did. By the way your brother is so sweet .

Harper smiled.

Hazel: Ah by the way er ....ahh........

Harper noticed her and said: ' You can ask if you have something.'

Hazel: Actually, I just wanted to ask about your father. I mean you said you don't like him. Listen, I don't wanna hurt you. Answer only if you want, ok.

Harper: Hmm... My dad and mom were separated because my dad used to torture my mom a lot since I was born. He asked her to leave her career. He is an arrogant person who thinks about himself and his position only. But my mom is extremely sweet, she never let me face all this. I just can't forget what my mom went through. Whatever let's not spoil our day because of this.