10. The fairy tail ends.

Hazel was confused and nervous at the same time. Many thoughts were running in her mind "Why Harper didn't invite me directly? Was Marie serious? Does she really wanna be my friend? Should I go to the party or not? What does that mean that Harper may have some surprise for me?" Finally, after thinking a lot and not reaching any conclusion she went to not a very good but yeah her advisor Hande. She confided Hande with her situation and her thoughts. 

Hande excitedly shouted: 'Why are you still thinking? You should go, maybe he really has some surprise for you.'

Hazel growl: 'What if Marie has a bigger surprise? She was too sweet to believe.'

Hande held her hand and politely said: 'Hazel, forget about this Marie for now. Just think about  Harper. He would be there with you. And he won't let anything bad happen to you.'  Hazel nodded and smiled at her. 

Hazel hesitated: 'But what about Eri? She is in hospital, how can I leave her?

Hande politely: 'She is stable now. It's just a matter of a few hours. And I am here only, I'll take care of her. Don't worry. ' Hazel nodded and hugged her.

At the party:

Hazel entered the club. It was crowded, lights were dim, lots of people were dancing on the beats of slow soothing music. It was a perfect romantic scene like a fairy tale.  She was wearing a gorgeous, simple black and white frock, not too short, hugging her perfectly around her waist with minimal makeup and her hairs were loosened elegantly reaching her hips, a curl effortlessly lying around her face.

  She was wearing a gorgeous, simple black and white frock, not too short, hugging her perfectly around her waist with minimal makeup and her hairs were loosened elegantly reaching her hips, a curl effortlessly lying around her face

She walked in, the only thing she was seeking, was Harper. Her eyes were searching for him everywhere but he wasn't there. Then she saw Koraaye and Estonia and went to them, they both greeted her in a friendly manner. Estonia's behavior was also a bit changed, she was normal with Hazel not too friendly like Marie. After greeting them back and having a small chit chat, Hazel made her way to the sofa and comfortably settled herself while waiting for Harper. She was enjoying the environment around her, light music on which couples were swaying, everyone was having fun. Estonia was talking to a stranger whom Hazel doesn't know, Koraaye flirting with girls which made Hazel a bit grumpy as he dumped Hande, Marie was at the bar, she picked two glasses and started walking towards her.

"What! Is she walking to me? No...No... Noooo Marie, go away you fool. Ahhh..." hazel murmured under her breath but she is here.

Marie: 'Are you enjoying yourself'.

Hazel replied sarcastically: 'I was'.

'Seems like you are still mad at me. You aren't even drinking'. Marie said passing her the glass she brought from the bar. 'Try it, Harper will be here within a few moments. Until then let me entertain you.'

"Entertain my foot" hazel thought. 

Hazel: 'No, thanks. I don't want  to drink.'

Marie: 'You will have to' emphasizing: 'I bought it for you. I won't leave until you have it.' And she continued to talk and irritate her. Hazel muttered: 'creepy'. She snatched the glass and drank it all at once: 'Is it ok? Now, will you please excuse me?'.

Marie replied with a smirk: 'Definitely, enjoy' and she left. 

Hazel got up from the sofa and she felt giddy. She started stumbling, everything around her seems to move. She couldn't see properly, her vision was blurred. She felt someone's hand on her arm which drags her to a comparatively quiet corner. 'Harper' she said in a low voice.

Meanwhile, Harper entered the party. He was extremely excited. He planned to propose her in front of everyone and making it official. As soon as he entered he grabbed everyone's attention since he was looking handsome and obviously because he was Harper Price. He heard some girl saying: 'OMG! He is here. Ah... He looks adorable in a white shirt with a blue coat. I wanna dance with him once.' He smiled murmured to himself: "But I wanna dance with my girl only." and shrugged excitedly. 

He looking for Hazel but couldn't find her anywhere. He saw Marie, went to her, and asked: 'You invited Hazel, right?'

Marie cheerfully: 'Yeah, she was here only. I think she went to the balcony or staircase. Check there.'

Harper: 'Oh thanks' and he hurried towards the staircase.

When he reached there he saw Zach (Marie's brother) kissing a girl in a black and white frock, there wasn't anyone else

When he reached there he saw Zach (Marie's brother) kissing a girl in a black and white frock, there wasn't anyone else. He murmured to himself: 'She must have seen someone else' and turned to leave but then he realizes the girl is no one else but Hazel, he turned back almost shocked.' Yess that's hazel. What the hell is happening?' He freaked out and wanted to punch him but decided not to make things worst and he cannot control himself when he's angry. 

He came out of the club infuriatingly and sat in his car. Many thoughts started rushing in his mind. "What was that? Why Hazel was kissing him? How dare he touched her? How Hazel let that happen? Was she cheating on me? Since how long? ". He punched the steering wheel in frustration.  "NO... She can't cheat me. Maybe I have misunderstood it. Should I talk to her once?  Yeah, I should, it can be something else."

He came out of his car and saw Marie rushing towards him.

Marie in a concerned tone: 'Harper. I am so sorry. I just saw Zach with Hazel. He didn't know you are with her, I am so sorry... But I can't understand why Hazel didn't stop him or told him... I mean they were talking for too long. I thought they're just talking. How dare she chea...'

But before she could complete without a word harper got in his car and drove away. He couldn't control anymore, he's done.