14."DENISDA"

Hazel was extremely annoyed, upset, confused, and all by herself, alone. She went to a table, grabbed a drink angrily, and started drinking. Soon she was all drunk. She was barely able to walk. She went to the washroom to vomit it all out, then she heard a voice: 'Hazel! Are you okay?' it was Estonia. She stumbled towards her and said: 'Yess... I am fineee...'.

Estonia: 'Well yeah, I can see that, come with me'. and she assisted her out. On their way, in an empty hallway, they saw Aunt Lily who was talking to Harper, her back was towards them. Estonia whispered: 'Don't say anything in front of her and---' but before she could complete Hazel shouted: 'Aunt Lily, how are you doing? Wait, should it be what are you doing here?' Aunt Lily turned towards her and scanned her from head to toe and asked: 'Are you drunk?

Estonia: 'No... No, she is just---'

Hazel intervened again and said in her usual arrogant tone: 'Yess... So what?'. Aunt shouted back: 'Are you serious? The media is here and you are drunk so badly'.

Hazel exasperatedly: 'Shhhh... Can't you be quietttt? I really don't like youuuu. You knowww what last time when youuu shouteeedd on me and Estonia we added extraaa chilies in your foooood and you starteeeddd cryingggg' and she started laughing.

Estonia whispered: 'Shut up! Why are you exposing us? Listen you gonna regret it, I'll kill you'. Then she saw aunt glaring at her so became quiet. Hazel whispered back: 'Save yourself first',  then she turned towards Harper, and gave him an angry and irritated expression like a kid before leaving. Aunt started scolding Estonia and they didn't notice her leaving. Harper turned around, and saw her lurching on her way out. He was concerned so he followed her but when he went outside the main entrance of the hall he didn't find her. He thought:'Whereis she gone so quickly?'. Then his eyes rolled towards the lift and he noticed that lift was going up towards the terrace. He was shocked: 'Why is she going to the terrace?' He went and pressed the button of the other lift but it was not working, he felt strange because it was working when he got there. He then checked all the lifts, none of them was working. He became worried and rushed towards the staircase. He reached the terrace, the door was open he entered.

There he saw an unknown person of height around 5'5, who had his face covered, and he was pointing a gun on Hazel. Hazel was lying unconsious on the floor. Harper was stunned, without wasting time he kicked on the hands of the killer, his gun fell down, he was startled seeing Harper there, and tried to pick the gun but he was late, Harper kicked it away. He turned around to run but Harper held him and pushed him back toward the wall constricting his neck. He  uncovered his face and saw he was an old man. Harper asked angrily: 'Who are you? Who are you working for? Tell me who did this?'

He said: 'Sir,.....Err..ah'

Harper shouted: 'Tell me. Who is behind this?'

He opened his mouth: 'Sir, Ms....Er I don't know her name but she is called as Denisda'. But before Harper could react or ask anything else, he heard a gunshot sound and that old person was dead. A bullet was fired exactly in center his head. Harper was shaken he turned back to find someone but there wasn't anyone. It all felt quiet, then he heard Estonia's voice: 'What's happening? Are you okay?, What happened to Hazel'. And she hurried toward her. Many more footsteps followed her but Harper was frozen where he was standing, he didn't get what happened just now. He doesn't had an idea how to react to this, then he saw Hazel and hurried toward her.

Next morning:

Hazel woke up and found herself  in her bed. She looked around then noticed that she was still wearing her beautiful gown from last evening, her hairs were all messed up. Then a flashback rolled in her head about last night. She was drunk, whatever she said to aunt, then after that she came out of the party and suddenly something hard hit her head. No memories after that. She said to herself:' Whoa... What happened after that? How I got home? ' She quickly get up from her bed and went to the door she was about to open it but before she could do that Estonia and Hande opened it and entered. Hande quickly hugged her and Estonia asked in a concered way: 'Are you ok, Hazel?'.

Hazel confusingly replied: 'Yess... why? What happened last night? I don't remember anything after I fainted'.

Hande told her everything. Estonia added: 'Thank god. There was a CCTV camera otherwise Harper must have been stuck badly'. Hande nodded. And surprisingly Hazel asked with lots of concern: 'How is Harper? Is he ok? Where is he? '

Estonia: 'Calm down, he is perfectly fine. By the way I don't understand who's trying to kill you repeatedly and why'.

Hazel: ' Yeah... Exactly, what have I done wrong? And to whom man?'

In hospital:

Harper was sitting in his cabin, then a person came. Harper: 'Hey, how are you Noah?' [Noah is a prosecutor].

 'I am fine'. He said taking a seat. 'And yeah I took Miss Hazel's case under my supervision. Don't worry I'll solve it soon'.

Harper: 'Thank you so much, I am glad you are doing this. You are the most skilled prosecutor.'

Noah: 'Thank you. By the way do you know Miss Hazel?'

Harper: 'Yeah, just an old friend. Whatever just keep updating me about your investigation'.

Noah: 'Yeah, don't worry. I'll be leaving now, I have to take Miss Hazel's statement'.

Harper: 'Sure, but don't tell her anything about me'. he was firstly surprised, then nodded and left.

As soon as he left, Harper called Estonia. 'Hey Estonia, how is she?'

Estonia: 'She's fine.'

Harper: 'Okay, can we meet?'

Estonia: 'Sure, is everything okay?'

Harper: 'Yeah, I just wanted to talk about something. And you said you have something to tell me.'

Estonia: 'Ah... Yeah, I forgot, come over to my office'.

Harper: 'Okay'.

                                           -----------------------------------------

Hazel was lying on her bed, her head was aching badly. She was puzzled who could do this to her? What has she done to deserve this? This dilemma didn't left her ever since she came back to her senses and saw everyone panicking. It's been 5 hours since she last talked to Estonia and Hande. She spent her day just in her room alone because she doesn't feel like doing anything, or meeting anyone even when the whole world is worried about Hazel Abigail being attacked. This is not the first time when Hazel was in news, she has always been in spotlight ever since the day when her first movie was realeased. Her career was full of controversies and also because of her family background. She was lost in her thoughts when she heard some noise made by horns in the yard. She ignored and decided to linger on her bed but the noise grew which terribly affected her headache. She got up from her bed with rage and opened the window curtain with the force that wasn't even needed and she saw almost 4 to 5 cars parked in the yard.  

"Who is downstairs?" she murmured to herself and went downstairs. She could hear voices coming from the living room so she walked toward it. As she went closer she could hear those voices clearly and she froze at the door after recognizing a voice. "No..No N-No... It can't be you" she murmured before gather up all her courage to open the half-open living room door. 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello guys. Hope you liked the chapter. who do you think this person is? why hazel is behaving like this after seeing him? stay tuned there is more to explore. keep loving and supporting me. and don't forget to like and comment down how you feel about this chapter. love you all.