15.MESSED UP

"No..No N-No... It can't be you" Hazel murmured before gather up all her courage to open the half-open living room door and she saw her mother was sitting on the sofa against the door and in front of her was sitting Mr. Donalda, her biological father. Her mom looked towards her, her father also turned towards her. She was startled, she shouted in exasperation: 'What the hell mom, what is he doing here?'

Her mom got up and walked to her, held her hands, and tried to calm her down: 'Hazel listen baby'.

Hazel snatching away her hands: 'I don't wanna listen to anything. What is he doing here? '

Her father intervened: 'Hazel, listen to me once. Let me explain myself.'

Hazel: 'No... Not at all, you had enough time to explain yourself, to spend with us but back then it was worthless for you. I have already faced a lot because of you. But not anymore, I am done with that. Please leave us alone.'

Mom: 'Donalda leave, I'll call you when she's ready'.

Hazel fiercely to her mom: 'What do you mean by calling him, mom?'

Mom looking towards Donalda: 'Leave, please'. Her father showing a bit of maturity and understanding the situation left. Mom began: 'Hazel, we'll talk about it later. Firstly relax. Go and freshen up'.

Hazel persistently: 'No, tell me right now why the hell was he here.'

Mom calmly: 'Ok listen, he got to know about Eri. He realized his mistakes, Hazel....'

Hazel interrupted: 'Isn't it too late mom? '

Mom: 'Yeah I know but he just wants a chance, he wants to be with both of you hazel'.

Hazel: 'He'll ruin everything again, mom. He confined me, didn't let me talk to you, are you serious? How can you believe him?'

Mom: 'He didn't do that, it was Dee [step mother].'

Hazel: 'Whatever he could have stopped it all'.

Mom: 'That why he wants this chance, Hazel. He is really sorry for not helping you back than. The choice is totally yours and Hande's, he said he wanted to give you both the business inheritance'.

Hazel: 'Ah... Does he think he can buy us? We have everything. We don't need him. By the way what about his loving wife and step daughters, ask him to give it to them'.

Mom: 'He wants to distribute it to all of you, Hazel. But it's all your choice whether you want to talk to him or want inheritance or not, but just think about it once, okay? I could see him regretting, talk to Hande about this'. Hazel left the room without even saying a word.

Around 11 pm, Hazel and Hande were sitting on the bed in Hazel's room, Hazel confided everything to Hande. They were sitting in silence then hazel said breaking the silence: ' What do you want?'

Hande: 'I don't know, Hazel. We both need more time to think about it'.

Hazel nodded and continued: 'Yeah, maybe. Ok go to your room I wanna sleep'.

Hande got up: ' Ok...good night' and she left. Soon after she left Estonia burst in. 

Hazel: 'Hell Estonia! Can't you knock normally before entering'.

Estonia smiled: 'Ah......No, by the way I wanna tell you something important'.

Hazel: 'What?'

Estonia: 'Today, Harper came to my office. He wanted to know everything about Marie so, I told him'.

Hazel: 'So?'