7. I can't leave you.

A week later:

Hazel was discharged from the hospital

Hazel was discharged from the hospital. She returned home, but not her own home in which she and Hande used to live. When her mom and step dad, Liam got to know that Hazel was assaulted twice they asked both of them to stay at their place with them. Liam was a successful business man in fact he was one of the most powerful and rich business men. He owned a very big and beautiful mansion in which now Hande, Hazel, their mom, Liam, Caleb [Hazel's elder step brother] and Estonia [Hazel's step sister, Harpers friend too] live together.

Hazel was sitting alone on her bed in her room. Everything around her was quiet. She was much better now; she was recovering physically at a good pace but she was disturbed mentally since when she saw Harper. The only thought she had whenever she sits alone was about Harper. Hazel: 'I m so tired. Why are you here again? Probably I missed you but more than that I hated you. I never forgot anything. You ruined everything'. Hazel rested her head on the pillow behind her, closed her eyes and murmured under her breath: 'why are you here again' a tear rolled down her cheek 'Harper. Why?'.

Past story:

Weekends were over. It was a refreshing and amazing trip. Everyone enjoyed a lot but now it was time to get back to school.

Hazel and Hande went to school, and they noticed all school and college students going towards the auditorium. Teacher were also going there. Hande: 'Oh no, I just forgot today we have founder's speech. Let's go Hazel, be quick. It's about to start.'

Hazel definitely didn't want to attend the speech because Harper told her how cruel he was with him but she didn't have any other option. They went to the auditorium and she saw Harper sitting in first row, constantly looking towards the entrance. He smiled and waved at her, she waved back and he called her to sit besides him. She smiled and joined him. The speech ended after an hour. The speech was basically about an international trip for all school and college students for free. He mentioned many reasons why it was important like learning new culture etc. Everyone was extremely excited for this trip; the destination was a surprise. But Hazel wasn't excited as she has to stay with Eri but Hande was extremely excited.

The way he delivered the speech and behaved in front of students was totally opposite of how Harper described him. She felt uneasy as his dad was looking at her and their hand that they were holding.

Everyone started to move out, Hazel and Harper too got up from their place and moved towards the exit. Suddenly Harper's father called 'Harper' Harper turned, still holding Hazel's hand. 'come to my cabin, I have to talk to you' and he left.

Hazel: You shall go, I have my class. Bye.

Harper: Bye.

Schools was over but Harper was still missing. Hazel was about to leave when she finally gets a call from Harper.