17. DADDY'S PRINCESS.

After that terrible incident, Hazel was in perturbation. She was sitting in Hande's room with Hande and Estonia.  She confided in them everything, both of them were frightened. They sat there in complete silence. Everyone was worried and concerned about Hazel who was lost in her own thoughts, her face was pale, a sense of discomfort clearly visible in her eyes. She hasn't seen Harper after he dropped her home, yet she couldn't help but think about him and the accident that took place a few hours ago. Images of the lifeless body of the nurse flashed in her mind constantly. Hazel jerked her head trying to push away her thoughts which made Estonia and Hande look at her with concern.

Estonia said breaking the silence: 'Haze, are you ok?' she nodded before closing her eyes. Estonia continued:'I don't understand, what wrong have you done to someone that they are doing this to you.'

Hazel murmured lowly with her eyes still closed: 'Even, I don't understand'. Hande interrupted: 'Thank god, you were with Harper otherwise something really bad could have happened to you.'

Hazel: 'yeah, maybe'.

Estonia asked with a mischievous smile, completely changing the subject: 'Are you guys dating again or something?'.

Hazel retorted opening her eyes: 'Of course, not. We broke up years back'. Hande: 'but that happened because of misunderstandings'. Estonia raising her eyebrow: 'and you guys clearly still like each other, don't you?' Hazel impatiently: ' Not at all guys. We don't! It was just an incident and he was with me, THAT'S IT.' Hande: 'he is managing and appointi-'

Hazel cut off: 'Guys it's so awkward to be with him again, it's like...' she turned to face Hande 'you tell me, can you again be with Koraaye.

'Oh please, there's a lot of difference between him and Harper' Hande snapped before she fell silent, her gaze fixed on the ground. Hazel and Estonia exchanged looks in confusion, Hazel: 'Hande, is everything ok? Did I say anything wrong?'

Hande responded in a gloomy voice: 'No, actually. Today I had a meeting with Koraaye, a business meeting, my company is merging with his' she sighed and continued 'He was behaving as if he doesn't even know me, he kept flirting with my secretary all the time.'

Estonia reached out and hugged Hande to comfort her: 'Hande please move on already. He is screwed up in relationships, I know him he is that kind of guy who just needs a shower to get over someone.'

Estonia's words hit her hard. Her face turned red hot, body stiffened as if trying to control the sudden eruption of emotions, frustration, and anger clearly visible in her eyes.

Hazel admitted: 'Yeah, just get over that idiot'.

Hande retorted: 'Yeah, maybe'.

A knock on the door was heard, and a maid walked in. Maid: 'Ma'am, your prosecutor wants to see you'. Hazel: 'Ok. I am coming'.

 All of them went downstairs to meet Noah. He was waiting for them in the living room they took place on the couch in front of him. Noah started: 'I am so sorry Hazel for what all happened, and for what you had to face because of her escape'. Hande interrupted: 'Yes you should be!' Noah: 'Excuse me'. Hande snapped: 'What? what if my sister would have been hurt. Can't you do your duty properly?'

Noah replied in an offended way: 'Hey, Ms. I am doing my work properly. That's why I am here and if you wanna know why and how the nurse escaped then ask the police because that's not my department'.