13. "WHO ARE YOU"

Present time:

Hazel was sitting alone on her bed in her room. Everything around her was quiet. She was much better now; she was recovering physically at a good pace but she was disturbed mentally since when she saw Harper. The only thought she had whenever she sits alone was about Harper. Hazel: 'I m so tired. Why are you here again? Probably I missed you but more than that I hated you. I never forgot anything. You ruined everything'. Hazel rested her head on the pillow behind her, closed her eyes, and murmured under her breath: 'why are you here again' a tear rolled down her cheek 'Harper. Why?' and memories of the past came flooding back to her mind.

Then suddenly the door of her room burst opened and Hande and Estonia stormed in, which made Hazel jump off her bed, breaking the chain of her memories. 'Ah... you crazy jerks. I almost got a heart attack.': Hazel shouted while wiping her tears secretly.

Hande teasingly said: 'I don't think you would like to meet Harper again. Do you?'.

Hazel: 'There are many more hospitals in this city, Hande.'

Hande mischievously: 'It's up to us, where we'll take you.'

Before Hazel could reply, Estonia intervened but Hazel managed to throw a nasty expression to Hande. Estonia: 'Whatever Hazel, you wanted a break from your busy schedule and you got that. Right?'

Hazel replied raising her one eyebrow: 'Like seriously, I wished my holiday destination to be Georgia, Los Cabos, Jamaica, etc not to be a confined hospital room.'

Hande: 'Still, you got to relax'.

Hazel sarcastically: 'Hah... Wow... Listen I'll kill you both if a single irrelevant word slipped out of your mouth.'

Estonia jokingly: 'Okay...Okay... Relevant words... We have 3 bad news for you'.

Hazel curtly: 'I don't want to listen any of them'.

Hande: 'But we'll tell you. You should owe support to our grief.

1. Aunt Lily is coming back home.

2. Dad is organizing an opening party for his new brand tomorrow and we all must attend it. It will have all the boring uncles and their irritating children.

3.Mr.Price [Harper's father], Marie and their whole families are also invited.'

Hazel replied irritatedly with an exhausted look: 'Ahh... No man. What the hell? I don't wanna join that party and why the hell aunt lily is coming back. Ahh... But... G.. guys listen, I got in a big accident so I can give this reason. I need to rest. Right?'

Estonia: 'Haha, mom has already told us strictly "no lame reason will be considered", and you are recovering well, attending a gathering for few hours won't be that much. By the way, I don't wanna but I am adding this to your sorrows we have to go to my office right now to decide our dresses. Get ready quickly.'

Hazel dully: ' I hate both of you, get out of my room right now'. 

Estonia: 'We are waiting for you outside, okay'.

-------------------------------------------

Nextday at the party: 

Everyone was beautifully dressed, the decoration was incredible, every corner was decorated with white and pink roses, making it more beautiful. In the middle of the hall, there was an enormous stage lit up by many professional singers and dancers. Many reporters were gathered there to cover the event because it was a great grand opening of Mr.Liam's brand, and many famous businessmen and celebs were present there. Also, because Hazel Abigail was showing up for the first time after her accident.