76: 𝐇𝐎𝐌𝐄 𝐒𝐖𝐄𝐄𝐓 𝐇𝐎𝐌𝐄

It's been a while.

I missed you, London. I missed everything about you.

It's been quite a long time since I saw Big Ben and crossed the London Bridge. It's summer all over again.

Spending 12th grade in California was truly an adventure! I got into Stanford―like I always wanted to. I lived with my aunt from my dad's side and my cousin Eric who is spending the summer with me here in London. A lot has happened since I left. I heard Lucas started modeling with Toni (they actually did get along) and Aunt Julie finally bought a house. She resigned from her office and decided to use the first floor of our house as a boutique filled with her own designs.

I take a deep breath, getting down the cab―I found myself staring at our house and it looks a lot different now. Unlike our old apartment, it was purely white. Exactly the perfect house to get in London. I could see the mannequins from outside the huge glass windows.

"Welcome to London, Eric." I pat Eric's shoulder.

"Sunny!" Aunt Julie gets out of the house. "Eric!"

"Oh, let me help you with that." She grabs my bag.

The house had three floors, the second floor is probably the main first part of our house. Aunt Julie takes us to the living room for some Chamomile tea.

"There's a fireplace?" I ask. "It looks really good, Aunt Julie."

"Thank you, Sunny."

"Oh, and Eric―your room's next to Sunny's."

"Great." Eric scoffs and I elbowed him.

"Don't worry dear, your room is exactly how it was." She tells me. "Except cleaner."

"Haha, very funny." I roll my eyes playfully.

Aunt Julie places her cup on the center table.

"Why don't you and Eric take a look around?" she insists. "The park perhaps?"

Eric and I went out to walk to the park.

"What is it with London and pretty girls?" Eric asks me.

"What? Are you looking for a girlfriend?" I answer. "Aren't you only fourteen?"

"So what? I'm young enough."

"You mean, old enough?"

"Same thing."

"It is not!" I protest when I sudden yelp caught my attention.

"WATCH OUT!"

"Ow!" I yell.

"I'm so sorry, I was just starting to learn and―"

"Millie...?"

"Sunny!" Millie gives me a hug. "You're back!"

"Louis's fine." She tells me.

"I didn't ask about Louis."

"But your eyes did."

"I―" I begin explaining.

"Sunny, I'm Louis's little sister. And as far as I'm concerned, you still love him." Millie cuts in.

"Millie, we broke up. I didn't come back for him."

"I didn't say that." She points out.

"But you're insisting." She raises a brow.

"Millie!"

"Alright." She laughs. "Now, who's the kid?" she turns to Eric.

"Who are you calling kid?" Eric says in a rude manner so I cover his mouth and pushed him away.

"He's my cousin. Father's side."

"Oh..."

"Millie!" another voice yells from afar, coming from the same way as Millie came from.

"Louis...?" I try to smile. But I still couldn't.

"Sunny."